The Celtic All Seasons thread

Roofe? We got him at a discount compared to what Anderlecht paid. And again, owning the player outright is the difference here.
And sure, Celtic fans won't care if they win the league. But it comes back to what we were talking about a few days ago regarding short and long term strategies. It's signings like these that ensure Celtic keep losing in the next years CL qualifiers. They might care then.

You sound gutted m8.

Just now, Greenlantern said:

You sound gutted m8.

I do have too many posts in this thread. Duffy is a good player and will be better than Jullien or Ajer. I just don't see how he fits what Celtic look to do, from a recruitment or tactical standpoint.

I'll say no more on it now.

I do have too many posts in this thread. Duffy is a good player and will be better than Jullien or Ajer. I just don't see how he fits what Celtic look to do, from a recruitment or tactical standpoint.
I'll say no more on it now.
Just use your old account and it won't look like you've too may posts.

You're welcome.

Celtic players out                                             Players in
Kouassi                                                                Elyounoussi
Simunovic                                                           Barkas
Hayes                                                                    Ajeti
Gordon                                                                 Turnbull
Hendry                                                                  Duffy
Doohan
Deas
Bayo
Shyed
O'Connor
Hill

Pretty decent so far I think Celtic will get one or two more loan signings maybe for left back and right wing.
Gutman's loan finishes at the end of December so a decision should be made on him.
Would still expect two or three to leave so would expect three or four to come in.

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Roofe? We got him at a discount compared to what Anderlecht paid. And again, owning the player outright is the difference here.

And sure, Celtic fans won't care if they win the league. But it comes back to what we were talking about a few days ago regarding short and long term strategies. It's signings like these that ensure Celtic keep losing in the next years CL qualifiers. They might care then.

^^^^^^ Rattled ***

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Is this still the case?

JS128243408.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ Rattled ***

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It does seem a pretty high outlay for year of a boy who isn't even that good tbh. 

^^^^^^^^ Rattled ***.

:thumsup2

I'm assuming with this signing Celtic will be moving back to a 3-5-2 like they finished last season with.

It'll be interesting to see how this impacts the games between us. Rangers seem to have found a system that works well against Celtic, so I'm wondering if that will now change if they go with a 3-5-2.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Is this still the case?

JS128243408.jpg

Why wouldnt it be?

Or are we to judge someone based on comments made when he was an immature young man? I'll assume he like many of us have used such language in the past and we have since grown up and now understand it to be unacceptable as times have changed and we become more inclusive.

Edited by Jinky67

Celtic captain Scott Brown says it will be “brilliant” when football welcomes its first openly gay player.

The 34-year-old added he would “love to see a player comfortable enough to come out at Celtic” and added that the club would be “accepting, no matter what”.

Brown said it would be “incredibly tough” for the first professional to come out but believes it would “great” for the game.

The veteran midfielder hopes any gay player would choose to confide in him and he would “help in any way, shape or form I can”.

Homophobia remains a blight in Scottish football and elsewhere

ADVERTISING