The Celtic All Seasons thread

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

We’ve just had a week or two of drunks in rangers tops knocking lumps out each other in the name of kultur and he’s ‘genuinely embarrassed’ about a couple of locals trying to learn a new language. Couldn’t mark that mob with a blow torch. 

Are you embarrassed by that video?

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No, couple of drunks singing about the struggles in the 06, what’s not to love? 

If the Rangers* fans promise to look away, would you admit that it's utterly shite, cringe behaviour and brings shame on your support?

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

We’ve just had a week or two of drunks in rangers tops knocking lumps out each other in the name of kultur and he’s ‘genuinely embarrassed’ about a couple of locals trying to learn a new language. Couldn’t mark that mob with a blow torch. 

"But but whit aboot them"

Classic OF whataboutery 8/10.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I’ll take that as a compliment cos Benny constantly has you bhoys on strings.

Benny can barely string a sentence together that isn’t a copy and paste job from one of the plethora of Celtic blogs he subscribes to.

The fact you fanboy over him so much is quite funny

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

It's always just a couple of drunks.

Not sure what else you would call it tbh. Any suggestions?

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If the Rangers* fans promise to look away, would you admit that it's utterly shite, cringe behaviour and brings shame on your support?

Why should people feel a collective shame because of a pair of fuds embarrassing themselves? They shame themselves that’s it

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Why should people feel a collective shame because of a pair of fuds embarrassing themselves? They shame themselves that’s it

The shame is not on these guys, who probably have absolutely no idea what they're singing about, the shame is that this Celtic culture is seen as normal.

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I'd prefer it was called out for what it is. 

Guys touring with the club, getting foreigners to chantiffensive slogans for laughs? Just a couple of drunks.

Pubs full of fans singing about Brandan Rogers dying from a bullet - from the terrorist organisation aforementioned folk in Japan are glorifying - Just a couple drunk guys in the pub

@bennett gets a lot of stick on here but at least he calls shite out and doesnt hide behind the "aww its just a couple drunk boys".

8 hours ago, Empty It said:

"But but whit aboot them"

Classic OF whataboutery 8/10.

If a *** comes on the Celtic thread and declares him/herself genuinely embarrassed’ by a couple of japenese singing a song then I feel it’s only fair to point out his/her hypocrisy. 

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

1st he’s disputing that it wasn’t a couple of drunks and now it was full pubs singing about BR, you gotta wonder what they see sometimes. 

Edited by Drew Brees

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

If a *** comes on the Celtic thread and declares him/herself genuinely embarrassed’ by a couple of japenese singing a song then I feel it’s only fair to point out his/her hypocrisy. 

I never said I was embarrassed. Why would I be embarrassed about it? I said it was embarrassing. As in, embarrassing to those involved that egged these lads on to do it who have no idea what they are saying and will likely be mortified when they find out.

Edited by AJF

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

No, couple of drunks singing about the struggles in the 06, what’s not to love? 

Struggles in 06 ? Wasn't wee Gordie the manager then ? Did ok I thought . Certainly better than Postecoglu and the Blessed Brenden European wise. Drew Brees showing his ignorance yet again I fear.

11 minutes ago, stressball said:

Can we bring the season forward a couple of weeks?

The usual suspects on the Celtic thread spouting the usual shite. Gonna be a long fukin season putting up with this shit every week.