The Celtic All Seasons thread

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The usual suspects on the Celtic thread spouting the usual shite. Gonna be a long fukin season putting up with this shit every week.  

A top 4 poster on the Rangers thread moaning about opposing fans posting on the celtic thread.

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I'd prefer it was called out for what it is. 

Guys touring with the club, getting foreigners to chantiffensive slogans for laughs? Just a couple of drunks.

Pubs full of fans singing about Brandan Rogers dying from a bullet - from the terrorist organisation aforementioned folk in Japan are glorifying - Just a couple drunk guys in the pub

@bennett gets a lot of stick on here but at least he calls shite out and doesnt hide behind the "aww its just a couple drunk boys".

Then you see what you want to see then mate. I have replied to your posts on this particular topic where I have used the words abhorrent and horrific to describe those songs which you ignored. It’s not behaviour that’s indicative of an entire support so the hyperbole just really isn’t necessary 

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The shame is not on these guys, who probably have absolutely no idea what they're singing about, the shame is that this Celtic culture is seen as normal.

I’m not talking about the Japanese fans, I’m talking about the fannies getting them to sing what they are singing. And nah I don’t think this is normal

44 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m not talking about the Japanese fans, I’m talking about the fannies getting them to sing what they are singing. And nah I don’t think this is normal

It's seen as normal because it's accepted behaviour in this country. 

6 hours ago, AJF said:

I never said I was embarrassed. Why would I be embarrassed about it? I said it was embarrassing. As in, embarrassing to those involved that egged these lads on to do it who have no idea what they are saying and will likely be mortified when they find out.

Well said, this is exactly how I feel about the whole situation.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s getting very good reviews. That’ll likely mean Kobayashi, Scales or Welsh will be loaned out or sold as will be 4th, 5th and 6th choice (not sure what order).

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kobayashi moved on - he seems to have been the poorest of the Japanese signings other than Ideguchi.

7 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s getting very good reviews. That’ll likely mean Kobayashi, Scales or Welsh will be loaned out or sold as will be 4th, 5th and 6th choice (not sure what order).

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kobayashi moved on - he seems to have been the poorest of the Japanese signings other than Ideguchi.

Would punt all 3 tbh. Kobayashi after a decent start looks absolute dug meat (and certainly wasn't worth ditching Jenz for), Welsh can also either look really good or really bad (all that comes to mind when i think about Welsh is him having the absolute mick taken out of him by an ancient Jermaine Defoe at Ibrox) so its worth him looking elsewhere for a fresh start. Indifferent to Scales

53 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Would punt all 3 tbh. Kobayashi after a decent start looks absolute dug meat (and certainly wasn't worth ditching Jenz for), Welsh can also either look really good or really bad (all that comes to mind when i think about Welsh is him having the absolute mick taken out of him by an ancient Jermaine Defoe at Ibrox) so its worth him looking elsewhere for a fresh start. Indifferent to Scales

You'll struggle to shift Scales, unless it's a loan.

On 22/07/2023 at 08:33, Grangemouth Bairn said:

For me Welsh is 3rd choice behind CCV and Starfelt,Kobayashi or Scales gives Celtic the option to play 3 at the back,there needs to be a decision made on big Lawal he can't go back to the B squad.

On 20/07/2023 at 03:53, kingjoey said:

The shame is not on these guys, who probably have absolutely no idea what they're singing about, the shame is that this Celtic culture is seen as normal.

Wait till you hear about what the Irish women’s team were singing a few months back. They even sang the Soldiers Song before their recent World Cup match.

8 hours ago, Buckets said:

Wait till you hear about what the Irish women’s team were singing a few months back. They even sang the Soldiers Song before their recent World Cup match.

Singing the national anthem before a game will never catch on. 

On 23/07/2023 at 10:17, willywastecoat said:

For me Welsh is 3rd choice behind CCV and Starfelt,Kobayashi or Scales gives Celtic the option to play 3 at the back,there needs to be a decision made on big Lawal he can't go back to the B squad.

Probably punt Lawal. He’s absolutely dugmeat outside of his physique.