The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd take McLaughlin ahead of Bain easily.

If you are taking a goalie from English League One, surely the lad from Portsmouth MacGillivray, would be a better option.

Either way delighted that Forster appears to be on his way back.  Better than Bain and Gordon IMHO.  If this happens I wouldn't be surprised to see CG leave, not sure whish Premiership clubs desperately need a goalie,  but he could do a good job at this level, otherwise he would have to go to English League One, not sure which of the bigger clubs in that division need a goalie.

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

If you are taking a goalie from English League One, surely the lad from Portsmouth MacGillivray, would be a better option.

Either way delighted that Forster appears to be on his way back.  Better than Bain and Gordon IMHO.  If this happens I wouldn't be surprised to see CG leave, not sure whish Premiership clubs desperately need a goalie,  but he could do a good job at this level, otherwise he would have to go to English League One, not sure which of the bigger clubs in that division need a goalie.

I'm no great admirer of McLaughlin myself. I also think on name alone Gordon could probably get an English Championship team. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back at Hearts though.

2 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

I'm no great admirer of McLaughlin myself. I also think on name alone Gordon could probably get an English Championship team. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back at Hearts though.

Problem for an English Championship team is that their transfer window is closed so he could only join a team if Celtic released him first. 

7 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Problem for an English Championship team is that their transfer window is closed so he could only join a team if Celtic released him first. 

Ah, well that changes things. He's definitely on the downslope.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

67? Away with that.

Classic Celtic. 

Poor result and fan pressure? Throw in a cheap gimmick. Incredibly it seems to work.

Classic Celtic. 
Poor result and fan pressure? Throw in a cheap gimmick. Incredibly it seems to work.
Its like in comedies, the Simpsons were good at it, where all you have to do to get Americans to swallow a shit sandwich is put Freedom or Liberty in the name.... Except these are real people who are this stupid.

Celtic should give Aberdeen a development fee for the way Ryan Christie is playing at the moment. 

Amazing what kids can do when they're given a proper run of games to try and help them settle into a team. McInnes gives them 5 mins at the end and complains about them not making an impact. 

67? Away with that.
Classic Celtic. 
Its like in comedies, the Simpsons were good at it, where all you have to do to get Americans to swallow a shit sandwich is put Freedom or Liberty in the name.... Except these are real people who are this stupid.
Number on shirt angers men shocker.