The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, Drew Brees said:

I deleted it immediately, obviously it quick enough for you to quote it and yet you still have it in your post.  Not good   

I think it's good the evidence is there for all to see how much of a creepy little guy you are.  

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

And you embrace Griffiths with open arms. 

He was having a private conversation with her and the police found no criminal wrongdoing.  You on the other hand posted a picture of a 15 year old girl without her permission to a public messageboard for absolutely no reason.  

You make me sick.  Hope the girl is okay after what you've done.

2 minutes ago, The Derry said:

He was having a private conversation with her and the police found no criminal wrongdoing.  You on the other hand posted a picture of a 15 year old girl without her permission to a public messageboard for absolutely no reason.  

😂

None of you cared that your new hero asked her for nudes, claiming it was ok because the police did nothing and now you’re all over this like a pack of hungry wolves. Never saw any of this moral high ground in the Dundee thread. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What would your viewpoint be if the girl looked in her early 20s and he made a bit of a c**t of it by not realising she was younger and didn't think to ask as she didn't look anything like an underage girl?

Ignorance isn't an excuse. She didn't look 20 and the burden of responsibility is on Griffiths to know her age before messaging her. I genuinely can't believe people are happy to look past this and see it as ok.

Its creepy as f**k behaviour at the very minimum. If this exchange happened face to face and not over Instagram would your opinion be different?

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

😂

None of you cared that your new hero asked her for nudes, claiming it was ok because the police did nothing and now you’re all over this like a pack of hungry wolves. Never saw any of this moral high ground in the Dundee thread. 

You're a fucking scumbag.

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Ignorance isn't an excuse. She didn't look 20 and the burden of responsibility is on Griffiths to know her age before messaging her. I genuinely can't believe people are happy to look past this and see it as ok.

Its creepy as f**k behaviour at the very minimum. If this exchange happened face to face and not over Instagram would your opinion be different?

Is Drew Brees behaviour creepy?  Publicly posting a photo of a child without her knowledge or permission.

Dare you to call out one of your own.

8 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Poster on here posts her picture and it makes you sick

Your player has this girls picture plastered all over social media, sees their conversations leaked on social media where he asks her for naked pictures, involves her in a police investigation and as a result sees her receive abuse and you are happy to welcome him to your club with open arms?

You have shown absolutely f**k all concern for this girl until you were given an opportunity to use her to score points on a forum.

c**t

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

😂

I would absolutely have a problem with him if he explicitly asked for nudes from a child, but there's absolutely no proof he knew she was underage.

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

I would absolutely have a problem with him if he explicitly asked for nudes from a child, but there's absolutely no proof he knew she was underage.

He’s a grown man with a family asking a stranger who looks underage for nude pics. How is that accept?

Just now, The Derry said:

Is Drew Brees behaviour creepy?  Publicly posting a photo of a child without her knowledge or permission.

Dare you to call out one of your own.

You seem to be fine with Griffiths asking for naked pictures of the child though? 

Hypocrite much? 

2 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Oh shut up you fucking helmet.

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Did a Celtic fan just post up pictures of a 15 year old onto P&B?

Holy f**k. Get him binned. Creepy b*****d.

I made a mistake and rectified immediately, but if I’m going out then I’m happy to go out showing that creepy c**t Griffiths up for what he is. 😊

4 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Burden of responsibility falls upon Leigh Griffiths to know that or at least find out. He didn't at any point check or ask her age which was confirmed by the girl herself.

You are defending a grown man with a partner and children messaging young girls asking for pictures of them because technically he didn't do anything illegal, not even a consideration for if this was morally wrong or not.

Now lets say it's your 15 year old daughter that's posted across the internet because a 30 year old man invaded her dm's asking for scuddies? You still ok with that?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I made a mistake and rectified immediately, but if I’m going out then I’m happy to go out showing that creepy c**t Griffiths up for what he is. 😊

The only thing you've done is outed yourself as a creepy c**t tbh.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Burden of responsibility falls upon Leigh Griffiths to know that or at least find out. He didn't at any point check or ask her age which was confirmed by the girl herself.

You are defending a grown man with a partner and children messaging young girls asking for pictures of them because technically he didn't do anything illegal, not even a consideration for if this was morally wrong or not.

Now lets say it's your 15 year old daughter that's posted across the internet because a 30 year old man invaded her dm's asking for scuddies? You still ok with that?

Are you going to call out Drew Brees for posting her picture?

I'm fairly certain I just called him an idiot less than 5 minutes ago.  But I'm fairly certain once he finds out her age he never messages back.  People make mistakes.  

My 15 year old daughter is far too ugly for people to want to see her naked, so not something I'll have to deal with.

Just now, The Derry said:

Are you going to call out Drew Brees for posting her picture?

I'm fairly certain I just called him an idiot less than 5 minutes ago.  But I'm fairly certain once he finds out her age he never messages back.  People make mistakes.  

My 15 year old daughter is far too ugly for people to want to see her naked, so not something I'll have to deal with.

Drew Brees just admitted he made a mistake too. What’s the difference?