The Celtic All Seasons thread

So looks like Eddy to Palace is just about done and Christie to Burnley/Bournemouth is very likely to happen. The dreaded ITK types reckon Griff to Dundee is also pretty certain to happen.

Hopefully this means theres a few incomings tomorrow (in addition to the Greek fella and Jota)

4 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

So looks like Eddy to Palace is just about done and Christie to Burnley/Bournemouth is very likely to happen. The dreaded ITK types reckon Griff to Dundee is also pretty certain to happen.

Hopefully this means theres a few incomings tomorrow (in addition to the Greek fella and Jota)

A vision of hundreds of baws floating in the English channel if he goes to  Bournemouth. 

1 hour ago, DavieCFC said:

Great business if we can get them all out, we can’t afford to carry any deadwood. Griffiths especially needs emptied this window

If Christie does go then we need another centre midfielder, we should then be looking to throw some of that Eddie profit towards Ali McCann imo

Edited by Jinky67

Hearing we are looking at 2 other loan options over and above Jota.

Eric Ebimbe from PSG and Cameron Carter-Vickers from Spurs also looking at singing Johnny Kenny from Sligo however he's very much one for the future

Edited by Jinky67

10 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Great business if we can get them all out, we can’t afford to carry any deadwood. Griffiths especially needs emptied this window

If Christie does go then we need another centre midfielder, we should then be looking to throw some of that Eddie profit towards Ali McCann imo

I hope your right regarding Ali Mccann its just hard to gauge how pro-active and determined the new set up is. If Lawwell was still in charge that would be our business done for the window and we would try and make do till January at the earliest. Tbh Im happy so far with what I have seen, I think Ange mag also decide to make do with what he have focus on the asian market for January as he alluded to a week ago. 

3 minutes ago, Orbix said:

I know people laugh at Celtic's scouting department being really fucking lazy, but come on.

Lolwut? We just signed a guy from Japan, signed project players the MLS past few seasons, signed players from various Eastern European leagues. Just also signed a guy from the russian league. Who actually says this?

45 minutes ago, Orbix said:

I know people laugh at Celtic's scouting department being really fucking lazy, but come on.

He’s a 18 year old centre forward who is banging in goals for fun in the first team and and has significant potential.

Unsure what your issue is with this or did you read this and think of Jonjoe Kenny? 🤣

This window we have signed players or signing players from leagues in Israel, Russia, Japan, Holland, Portugal, England and now possibly France and Ireland.

If we were lazy we would just go up the road and buy Nisbet, Doig, McCann etc.

Edited by Jinky67

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Probably be the same if he signed for Burnley tbf. 

I love Christie and think he gets a bit of a shite time of it from some Celtic fans, but that comment is a genuine tea oot the nose job. Well played.