The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

That's because Morelos is a snide b*****d who does absolutely daft things such as stamping on Scott McKenna's groin, slapping Scott Brown on the back of the head and leaving Ryan Porteous crying on the ground. That's the type of cheating we want to see from our foreigners. People love it, it's box office.

Diving about pretending you've been slapped in the face is the type of behaviour that nobody likes or respects. It just looks a bit pathetic really. 

So you forgive Morelos for diving about and deliberately trying to cheat because he acts like a c**t towards players you don’t like and is a bit of a thicko?

I’m sure there is logic in there somewhere

I recall Gerrard not thinking it was box office as he consistently cost you points but aye whatever gets you going bud

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

So you forgive Morelos for diving about and deliberately trying to cheat because he acts like a c**t towards players you don’t like and is a bit of a thicko?

See, Celtic fans don't get it because to them, the entire world is a conspiracy to keep their club down.

To most people, the idea of a foreign striker who guarantees either a goal or a card is exactly what cult heroes are made of. But if such a striker turned up at Parkhead, his various indiscretions would only ever be seen by Celtic fans as a saintly victim of the corrupt Lanarkshire Referees Association, taking the fun completely out of it.

Sometimes, it's fun to support the bad guy.

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I recall Gerrard not thinking it was box office as he consistently cost you points but aye whatever gets you going bud

I think you are being whooshed here mate 🤣

On 26/04/2020 at 18:48, Jinky67 said:

But the situation isn’t reversed though is it? Whataboutery doesn’t change the current reality

On 07/02/2021 at 19:15, Jinky67 said:

Bennet first in with the whataboutery, didn’t see that coming at all.

Secondly posting a still imagine when trying to determine intent or if a challenge merits a red is pointless just like your reply 

On 10/02/2021 at 17:43, Jinky67 said:

In reply to you suggesting the gap was closing rapidly. You made the initial point and you can indulge in as much whataboutery as you want, it doesn't change it. 

The gap isn't closing at a rate that merits any sort of conversation whatsover, Rangers remain 21 points in front so it's Rangers to lose not Celtics to win and finally you remain an utter gobshite.

On 31/08/2021 at 10:17, Jinky67 said:

Says the guy steaming into the conversation and instead of acknowledging the earlier point decides to get up to his knees in whataboutery.

On 18/09/2021 at 20:54, Jinky67 said:

Until then you remain part of the problem, an unapologetic wee weasel who would rather get up to his knees in whataboutery than stand up and be counted.

So aye again

Od GIF by MCDM

Jinky would never indulge in "whataboutery" himself though....

42 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Erse cheek fans fighting over whataboutery is like

See the source image

Must admit it is quite a claim that only Rangers fans do it. Literally every single fan group I come across on here does it and gets pulled up about it. And yes Celtic fans are bad for it too. This constant victim mentality about him and his ‘club’ is getting rather boring.

Edited by gannonball

10 hours ago, G51 said:

That's because Morelos is a snide b*****d who does absolutely daft things such as stamping on Scott McKenna's groin, slapping Scott Brown on the back of the head and leaving Ryan Porteous crying on the ground. That's the type of cheating we want to see from our foreigners. People love it, it's box office.

Diving about pretending you've been slapped in the face is the type of behaviour that nobody likes or respects. It just looks a bit pathetic really. 

I miss wee freddo running about the playground like the school yard bully,now that hes the mild mannered janitor some fans think hes a better player.
Slippy G said he wasn't scoring enough goals because they've tried to turn him into a football player.
Kyogo is a footballing talent getting roughed up by Scottish footballs hatchet men,it's no surprise he goes to play on the left just to stay fit.
Kyogo is learning the hard school wee freddo is learning how to be a Kyogo.