The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Weren’t you the first to comment on them? Unless you mean the first non-Celtic fan, which if that’s the case, kinda proves @Dons_1988’s point that they weren’t posted here for the benefit of Celtic fans. Also supported by the first reply to your initial post…

Where else on this forum would I post them if not on our own thread? Seems the most appropriate place 😂

Just now, Doonhame Buddie said:

I think you’ll find it’s not only Celtic fans who dislike Ross.  

This. You only need to see some of his horrid voting whilst in Westminster to know he is a pretty despicable human being. However he’s  been promoted above waaaay above his station  to the point that I don’t think anyone really takes him seriously these days and the longer he’s head of the Scottish tories is probably a good thing for Society.

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Where else on this forum would I post them if not on our own thread? Seems the most appropriate place 😂

I never said you should post them elsewhere, I’m just saying the fact that the first reply to your post was a Celtic fan talking about Rangers kind of casts doubt on the whole “Celtic fans discussing Celtic things” claim.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I never said you should post them elsewhere, I’m just saying the fact that the first reply to your post was a Celtic fan talking about Rangers kind of casts doubt on the whole “Celtic fans discussing Celtic things” claim.

But it’s my intent being questioned not that of other posters 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Not quite sure you have an angle here considering many of the board aren’t universally popular with the fanbase 

Why would I need an 'angle'? .. Your support put in quite a bit of effort  hastening Douglas Ross for "being a Tory" but don't seem to for others, closer to home.

8 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Why would I need an 'angle'? .. Your support put in quite a bit of effort  hastening Douglas Ross for "being a Tory" but don't seem to for others, closer to home.

The I’m starting to think your eyes are painted on or you only see what you want to. Many Celtic fans especially the GB who unfurled that banner have been overtly critical of the board on too many occasions to count.

Christ it wasn’t that long ago you were enjoying the banter and making fun of fans protesting against the board 

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Christ is wasn’t that long ago you were enjoying the banter and making fun of fans protesting against the board 

That was when you weren't spending a fortune and winning things. I take it the GB only get angry when they're not winning?

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

That was when you weren't spending a fortune and winning things. I take it the GB only get angry when they're not winning?

They were displaying banners against the board and the re-appointment of Lawell just before Xmas so no they don’t just get angry when we are winning considering protests against the board were pretty consistent during the 9iar run too.

Think their hatred for Ross, or him coming to their attention, started with his “RED CARD, RED CARD, RED CARD” sending off of Simunovic at ibrox for his challenge on bougherra. His place in society since then has only enhanced their hatred. 

11 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

Barkas returning in the summer because Utrecht can't afford him.

Shite news to start the week with 👎

I think he's done enough though to get some more interest in him. I see some EPL clubs are apparently after Starfelt too which I'm not too bothered about really. I like Starfelt but he loves to give a away at least one very cheap foul per game and isn't much of a ball player.