Hibernian Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday August 5

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The limited availability bits usually means under about 50 tickets in a section fwiw.

Looking at this it probably means under 1k tickets left in the home end. Nap they open up half the south for patg.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

The limited availability bits usually means under about 50 tickets in a section fwiw.

Looking at this it probably means under 1k tickets left in the home end. Nap they open up half the south for patg.

Think they'll keep the South for Thistle. I know quite a few Thistle fans who are planning to pay at the gate so I think there'll be enough Thistle fans to sell out the stand.

Just now, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Think they'll keep the South for Thistle. I know quite a few Thistle fans who are planning to pay at the gate so I think there'll be enough Thistle fans to sell out the stand.

Wish we knew this in advanced, we could have also given you some of the East Stand.

2 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Key? Take it red is for already bought places but what's the yellow and green for?

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Nah, Thistle's allocation takes up about half the stand. The other half is currently empty, and will probably be opened up to Hibs fans if the other three stands sell out.

Not according to the diagram of the ground, it looks like all of S Stand is sold out, and my ticket is for the S Stand?

4 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Not according to the diagram of the ground, it looks like all of S Stand is sold out, and my ticket is for the S Stand?

Our e-ticketing map is for home tickets only, the South Stand is always red no matter what the away fans have sold. It only changes to green and amber if/when it's opened up for home fans, like it was against Queen of the South and St Mirren last season.

Ground filling up nicely 
5981c7a2df56f_Screenshot_20170802-1335432.png.2237e53f36aab17de372bf55d70f8c50.png

Red = Sold Out
Yellow = Limited Availability
Green = Good Availability.

That's what it usually is anyway.

Is the green not the pitch? [emoji57]

Williams, Maybury, Nelson, McGivern, Stevenson, Harris, Thomson, Stanton, Craig, Robertson, Cummings.

was our starting 11 the last time we played Partick Thistle. dat back 4 man. just shows how far we have progressed and that we are in a far sounder place. 

Standard that Stevenson's the only survivor (granted Stanton is only on loan to some diddy team)

Some boi

Spoiler

Some of the others on that list though :lol:

AjQuvLb.gif

Williams, Maybury, Nelson, McGivern, Thomson, Craig, Robertson

Williams, Maybury, Nelson, McGivern, Stevenson, Harris, Thomson, Stanton, Craig, Robertson, Cummings.

was our starting 11 the last time we played Partick Thistle. dat back 4 man. just shows how far we have progressed and that we are in a far sounder place. 

You actually played better when Admiral Nelson got sent off [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji211]
We had Lee Mair and Conrad Balatoni in defence [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived