TRNSMT Festival

Cumdog35

Thanks to your post, I went into what was once a useless account I set up, and I am now on my way to this.

I already had a ticket for tomorrow, so the fact that Gerry Cinnamon has been moved to a later slot is helpful. Starting a day off with a bit of Sheds is never a bad thing.
Enjoy! I was working at the VIP bar yesterday. Prepare to be disappointed if anyone has paid extra for that

Finished my yoga class at 11am this morning and the city centre was absolutely rammed with blootered neds already.

Can't wait to get my bucket hat, sunglasses, shorts and gazelles on to go and join them. We are Falkirk - we'll do what we want.

Jog on old man

Old Man ?

As I mentioned in a previous thread. I saw Oasis at the Barfly before Supersonic came out mate. Also at Balloch and Glasgow Green.

Sorry, I found that embarrassing tonight but I bow to your superior judgement.

Old Man ?

As I mentioned in a previous thread. I saw Oasis at the Barfly before Supersonic came out mate. Also at Balloch and Glasgow Green.

Is that your only Oasis gigs? Not a dig, just a Q?

Old Man ?

Very jealous that you saw that. Genuinely. Not many people can say that.

I’m a 25 year old guy who’s never seen Oasis, all I have is the live performances on YouTube.

I understand that Liam is not the same as he was in 1995 or whatever and never will be, but I still appreciate what he is today and he is the fucking man. He commands the crowd and stage.

Nobody cares for your “been there done that patter.” It’s shite.

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Old Man ?

What did you expect when you bought the ticket? Bonehead and Noel giving him a massage? 

Starting to feel i was the only c**t who loved Liam although admittedly o was blootered.

Did worry before the gig that his voice would be shattered after Finsbury park but I was having it large today.

Not 19 forever from the Courteeners and Shed 7 were great too