Work colleagues

I'm contemplating sacking one of our employees, I have two to pick from. Question is, in this modern age is rock, paper, scissors or the tossing a coin acceptable to pick between them ? 
Have a poll on here, let P+B decide.

1 hour ago, johnthebaptistist said:

I'm contemplating sacking one of our employees, I have two to pick from. Question is, in this modern age is rock, paper, scissors or the tossing a coin acceptable to pick between them ? 

Apparently sacking the ugly one isn't PC either

51 minutes ago, nsr said:

I apparently survived the latest office cull. No idea how. I'm spectacularly lazy and never thought myself particularly good at hiding it.

They probably think it's a cover, and you're actually really productive...

52 minutes ago, nsr said:

I apparently survived the latest office cull. No idea how. I'm spectacularly lazy and never thought myself particularly good at hiding it.

You must be sound at the milk/fridge etiquette.

2 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

harry-hill.gif

Folk who f**k off to meetings, or out of the office in general, who are still in a spreadsheet or database, meaning you can only access a read only version of the spreadsheet or be unable to access the database, are the worst.

Folk who f**k off to meetings, or out of the office in general, who are still in a spreadsheet or database, meaning you can only access a read only version of the spreadsheet or be unable to access the database, are the worst.
Class that. Cant work, dont try.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
57 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Class that. Cant work, dont try.

Are you saying that in those situations I just sit around and don't work? What's the not trying stuff about?

Edited by DA Baracus

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Are you saying that in those situations I just sit around and don't work? What's the not trying stuff about?

Well yes. If someone locks you out, toss it off for the rest of the day and blame them. Whats nit to like?

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well yes. If someone locks you out, toss it off for the rest of the day and blame them. Whats nit to like?

So what's the person insinuation here? The dig about lack of class? What's all that about?

I never said I did nothing for the rest of the day. I had other things to do, so I did them.

Edited by DA Baracus

So what's the person insinuation here? The dig about lack of class? What's all that about?
I never said I did nothing for the rest of the day. I had other things to do, so I did them.

You’ve picked this up wrong, I think, DA. If you can’t get in to the spreadsheet, you can (maybe even should) sit and do f**k all and blame whoever pissed off while still in the spreadsheet.

19 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

You’ve picked this up wrong, I think, DA. If you can’t get in to the spreadsheet, you can (maybe even should) sit and do f**k all and blame whoever pissed off while still in the spreadsheet.

In football forum terms, DA Baracus is Rangers here

In football forum terms, DA Baracus is Rangers here

Rumours are he’s getting Jim Traynor to announce that he’s banned excel sheets from his computer after a period of clear and obvious bias against him

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

In a previous job I used an Access Database and worked a lot on IT project files in it.  Was great when one of the Project Managers would fuck off to a meeting (or sometimes on holiday) and keep it open.  I could go in the back end and just kick them out, removing any work they hadn't saved.  Was incredibly #pleasing.

image.jpeg.4e8ddc2483f918b99b6891d44d91c156.jpeg