Work colleagues

On 17/01/2020 at 19:59, Empty It said:

Just before Christmas the work hired a new engineer, we have a decent bunch of guys and the bosses/owners are a decent pair. This new guy comes in doesn't know anyone and right away starts running his mouth.

After a couple of days new guys stories get more and more far fetched. His father in law retired from the docks on a 25 million pound pension, hes just moved into a new 500k house because he split up with his girlfriend, he was out one weekend in Stirling with his multi millionaire pal who was carrying 10k in his wallet, just a few of his stories. On top of all that I think he worked maybe one full week because he kept taking sick days (one to get a tattoo).

Bosses notice on monday hes putting in hours that hes not worked, ask him about it and apparently one of us have been sabotaging his time sheet. Takes another sick day yesterday so the bosses sack him, cue meltdown.

Guy starts phoning all the other engineers saying hes resigned, the company is shit ect but two of us had to go collect his van. Turn up, he stays in a mid terrace in a council estate in west lothian, starts pretends to be all nice then starts talking about how he's got a job at another company on double the money. Van gets collected back to work, more phone calls and subtle threats, can see the guy coming back and torching the place absolute Walter Mitty loon ball.

What do these fantasists aim to achieve?

On 17/01/2020 at 15:57, Margaret Thatcher said:

Any experienced w****r knows to use the disabled toilet for cleanliness, space, privacy, and easy access to paper towels for cleanup. I don't understand people who have never had a w****r at work. Give it a try.

Full length mirror usually too.

A few of the folk in the office came in on Saturday to clear out the store cupboard. Literally spent hours clearing out years’ worth of shite that’s piled up in there like old PCs, broken chairs, stationary etc.

I was asked if I wanted to volunteer and obviously said no but this is being treated as “letting the team down”?!

Surely I’m not alone in thinking this is utterly mental?

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

A few of the folk in the office came in on Saturday to clear out the store cupboard. Literally spent hours clearing out years’ worth of shite that’s piled up in there like old PCs, broken chairs, stationary etc.

I was asked if I wanted to volunteer and obviously said no but this is being treated as “letting the team down”?!

Not a team player, first for the chop IMO.

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What a bunch of absolute saps. 

Well done on doing the right thing. 

Guest bernardblack

Stand your ground on this one. That’s obscene behaviour from your colleagues.

33 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If this stuff hadn't been stationary it would have moved out itself, shirley?

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig!

40 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Must be some size cupboard. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You should have said you were volunteering at a charity, or even better actually done it and sent photos to them as they chuck out some chairs.