Work colleagues

13 minutes ago, Oooooft said:

Background....

Before this boy started with us, he had a few 'incidents'.

I hope you mean that you found all this stuff out in retrospect and don't mean that you knew it before you hired him.

• 2 weeks later...

Using company funds to give presents to certain pals then dingying others. Not just me but mostly everyone outside the clique. Having to be forced to attend a birthday surprise for a random non special birthday when a big one of yours got missed is a bit shit.
Happy birthday dear cunto you sycophantic wee creep was hopefully what i didn't sing as it was going through my head.
Its pathetic how obvious it is. Had a raffle and half the names got chucked on the floor.
[emoji38]

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Employees who laugh when one of the top brass makes a unfunny joke. Pisses me right off

I sort of done that once, but I was laughing at the fact the guys joke was so horrendously bad it made almost everyone else freeze through discomfort. He actually ended up getting pulled up by HR after a complaint from someone. Was during a quarterly sales conference call and he used the old Ebbe Skovdahl line about statistics and miniskirts.

15 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Employees who laugh when one of the top brass makes a unfunny joke. Pisses me right off

I witnessed that in a meeting just the other day. The executive, a client was trying to give it the "I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed" line to one of his staff. Instead he came out with "I'd argue with you but you're unprepared...unarmed." There was an awkward pause before 3 or 4 brown-nosers roared with appreciative laughter and the rest of us tried to avoid making eye contact.

I imagine this might've come up already due to the epidemic-level volume of these c***s in the workplace but the flamboyantly ill are the most annoying people in any office imo. About 90% of the folk in my work have a cold just now but there are always a few who carry on like they've got bubonic plague; broadcasting all kinds of rank, clearly unnecessary noises for attention seeking purposes.

I don't mean to generalise but in my experience, this group almost entirely overlap with the kind of old prosecco-guzzling basic bitch who would use the term "man flu" as well. 

Someone brought in enchiladas for lunch today at school. The elementary and middle school teachers get lunch before us high school teachers. Guess how much was left by our lunchtime?

Yes, f**k all. Most of these lower school teachers are like fucking vultures anytime we get food, and they’re all fucking huge and from a particular ethnicity.

Guest bernardblack

My fake laugh has got so bad that it actually sounds like I’m taking the piss when I’m pretending to laugh. Pretty much an onomatopoeiac HAHAHAHA

Need to reign that in

A woman at my work is reasonably dense, Continually gets words wrong, like Pacifically/specifically, electrical/electoral register etc but she went on her first city break last weekend and has spent all week telling folk she was in Madrid but pronouncing it Mad - ar - eeeeed in a faux-Spanish accent that is making me feel violent.