Things which need to be invented

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Lawns that sense a passing dog's sphinter dilating and emit a terrifying wolf smell.

:lol:

I'm going to make it my purpose in life to somehow get onto Dragon's Den with this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, whiskychimp said:

Pretty sure thats been invented. It's called a phone charger

I wish that was true. These little c***s have munched through about 7 wires in the last couple of months without a peep. I want them to temporarily levitate, their hair to stand on end and be able to see their skeletons like in cartoons.

36 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

I'm going to make it my purpose in life to somehow get onto Dragon's Den with this.

It involves a bit of extreme biotechnology and genetic engineering but if it passes the ethical tests, which I'm sure it will given its benefits, the technical challenges shouldn't be insurmountable.

Some kind of in-car steering wheel electric shock omitter that automatically goes off if a car turns 90o without an indicator being triggered beforehand.

The burns unit at Dumfries Infirmary would be cram packed every fucking day :angry:

A type of cb radio in every car that allows you to speak with the cars either directly in front or behind you/either side of you. This cannot be turned off or up/down in volume.

There would be some crazy fights on the hard shoulder.

There is definitely a gap in the market for an internally fitted device that enables pregnant, women who don't want to tell people they are pregnant yet, to consume as much alcohol as they want at certain social events so that people don't ask them why they aren't drinking/assume they are pregnant. I got the inspiration for such an idea when watching the channel 4 series Humans when a robot did something similar, however the robot couldn't drink because the alcohol/fluids would interfere with their internal mechanics although I'm sure it wouldn't be that much harder to create something fit for pregnant ladies.

Just now, throbber said:

There is definitely a gap in the market for an internally fitted device that enables pregnant, women who don't want to tell people they are pregnant yet, to consume as much alcohol as they want at certain social events so that people don't ask them why they aren't drinking/assume they are pregnant. I got the inspiration for such an idea when watching the channel 4 series Humans when a robot did something similar, however the robot couldn't drink because the alcohol/fluids would interfere with their internal mechanics although I'm sure it wouldn't be that much harder to create something fit for pregnant ladies.

I'm sure I've read that one glass of red wine (or equivalent) has absolutely no effect whatsoever. If you're wanting to get smashed whilst knocked up though, then you're in Jakey territory. You'd need to see what effect that has on Jakeball robots first.

I'm sure I've read that one glass of red wine (or equivalent) has absolutely no effect whatsoever. If you're wanting to get smashed whilst knocked up though, then you're in Jakey territory. You'd need to see what effect that has on Jakeball robots first.

My girlfriend doesn't care about telling people so it's not about her, how many woman dread going to weddings or other social events when they are just pregnant but don't want people finding out? It's a gap in the market if ever there was one.

Just now, throbber said:

My girlfriend doesn't care about telling people so it's not about her, how many woman dread going to weddings or other social events when they are just pregnant but don't want people finding out? It's a gap in the market if ever there was one.

Sounds interesting. PM me your business plan and we'll go to KnightswoodBear for the money to make a prototype.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

She could just say that she's on antibiotics to fix a scabby fanny.

Sounds interesting. PM me your business plan and we'll go to KnightswoodBear for the money to make a prototype.

It would basically be a massive condom that knows only catches alcoholic beverages and lets food and water pass as per.

Archived