Things which need to be invented

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, throbber said:

How else could you trap the alcohol before it entered the system then?

I was assuming you were going to come out with some sort of pill that absorbed the alcohol, not swallowing a Johnny.

I was assuming you were going to come out with some sort of pill that absorbed the alcohol, not swallowing a Johnny.

Well I'm open to ideas, I just assumed a rubber sheath would be the easiest way.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just assumed a rubber sheath would be the easiest way.

It would Throbs, but you've missed that window.

Onto your current problem though. What you need is some kind of colander or sieve, which would fit at the back of the throat. This would collect food but allow liquids such as red wine to pass through into a drip tray strategically placed underneath. This tray could be removed through a slit in the side of the neck so it can be emptied at regular intervals. While that's being taken care of by the servants (or you), the pregnancee could turn a wee knob on the other side of the neck, which would cause the colander to swivel and empty the solid contents down the oesophagus.

I'd like my share of the profits in US Dollars please. 

A sensor at the back of the mouth would sense alcohol, extract it and funnel it straight into the brain. This would have the benefit of not only protecting the fetus but allowing her to get rat arsed.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A sensor at the back of the mouth would sense alcohol, extract it and funnel it straight into the brain. This would have the benefit of not only protecting the fetus but allowing her to get rat arsed.

Not to be selfish but Id like the alcohol to be removed from her and placed in my system. Waste not, want not

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

A games machine that you can switch on and play games in seconds without updates, the internet or load times.

I guess that would be too much of an advancement.

Sega-Mega-Drive-JP-Mk1-Console-Set.jpg

Don't worry they are on their way soon enough. The latest intel chips, advances in GPU technology, PCIe x4 super-fast storage drives, hyper-fast memory modules and the biggest change in gaming is the program will only be loaded as needed unlike today's games were it all loads at start up basically.

My PC after boot-up will load most games in around 20 seconds or less depending on complexity and about 10 seconds or less into game-play. My next PC will load any game from boot-up in 20 seconds or less.

Shame games consoles will not achieve anything like that for another few years.

Don't worry they are on their way soon enough. The latest intel chips, advances in GPU technology, PCIe x4 super-fast storage drives, hyper-fast memory modules and the biggest change in gaming is the program will only be loaded as needed unlike today's games were it all loads at start up basically.
My PC after boot-up will load most games in around 20 seconds or less depending on complexity and about 10 seconds or less into game-play. My next PC will load any game from boot-up in 20 seconds or less.

4d82e2e241e25c3555e7b64860e33b90.jpg

Not to be selfish but Id like the alcohol to be removed from her and placed in my system. Waste not, want not

I was going to recommend all the unwanted alcohol to be put into a donations box and given to local food banks in the area but your idea works too.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was going to recommend all the unwanted alcohol to be put into a donations box and given to local food banks in the area but your idea works too.

You dont get enough credit for being the Geldof of PnB.

12 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

200.gif

Archived