Hamilton Accies ~ Plastic Pitch Kings VS Sheep

Im_Rodger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to both clubs for agreeing the price for this one. Trying to switch things around work wise so I can make this. As this is one of the two competitions we have a realistic chance of winning I would be disappointed if we did not field our strongest team.

On 30/07/2017 at 19:23, Jmothecat2 said:

Probably the worst draw we could get. Ah well, the cup run was fun, got further than a lot of teams, see you next year.

So Hamilton has beat us 3 times in 9 games at Home and you think they have already knocked us out! Pitch is a leveler but still like to hope that Aberdeen having better players will win the game

7 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Which bit of Ireland do we like?

Sheeptown

Coordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png54.197°N 6.286°WSheeptown is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies to the northeast of Newry, on the old road between Newry and Rathfriland. Historically, the townland (or part of it) was called Athcruthain.[1] In the 2001 Census it had a population of 204 people. It is part of the Newry and Mourne District Council area.

Maybe I'm only just noticing, but Aberdeen fans come across very 'Old Firmy' on social media.

Part and parcel with being one of the top two teams in the country unfortunately.

Hopefully we don't adopt other old firm behaviours such as singing about historic battles or allowing our club to be liquidated.

Archived