Dundee FC v Ross County FC

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Look at all the creatures coming in to visit P&B's most box office club.

Welcome all!

Us County fans are used to it by now.  I wouldn't worry too much the focus will be off you now that you're back to playing the local lower league team.  The Box office will move on now we're heading out of town.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted this in the Dundee thread by accident:

Pretty much summed it up for me Liam. Only thing I'd add is that there was zero movement in the team today. It's alright passing it about your backline when looking for space, but no-one was actively trying to create space. Deacon was particularly bad for it - he'd just stand in a crowd of players, refuse to help Cammy when attacking and generally not look for the ball. Complete polar opposite from his showing in the Derby.

O'Hara for me had his worst showing in a Dundee shirt. Rarely found a man, rarely made a challenge, he'd have been as well not playing.

I've been massively critical of Moussa but he looked alright today. Starved of service, but done what he could when he got the ball. I hope there was a good reason for Haber not making the bench today as our offense went out the window when we had to go alone with El Bahk again.

Jack Hendry impressed me today, which is a small plus. Strong in the air, slightly classier than Waddell with the ball at his feet and confident, willing to drive at County.

Kamara as usual, very effective on the ball but whilst I understand it's not his game, moving the ball forward now and then would be pleasing to see.

County came with a game plan, executed it and didn't really give us a sniff.

Potentially down to one fit CH for the Derby and one striker in El Bahk if the Haber situation doesn't get sorted. Not many positives to take from today.

Match highlights

Not a supporter of either team but I watched most of it.  Dundee were poor, County deserved to win.

There's so many mistakes in County's second goal, it's criminal. Why isn't Bain coming for a ball in his six yard box? Why is El Bahk coming off the post he's meant to be covering? Why is the County player getting the run on O'Dea? Why is O'Hara not marking anyone?

There's so many mistakes in County's second goal, it's criminal. Why isn't Bain coming for a ball in his six yard box? Why is El Bahk coming off the post he's meant to be covering? Why is the County player getting the run on O'Dea? Why is O'Hara not marking anyone?

McCann told El Bak to get off the post. Sat and watched that happen, couldn't believe it.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bain is yelling at somebody, "that's your job".

2 minutes ago, Soul Arab said:

Just like winning a cup apparently

Indeed. Watching your gutless players and terrible away support leave in tears was absolutely delicious.

warnock.png

Enjoy your trip back down to the diddy forum.

Archived