Weekend Betting

Slacker

I talked about Ipswich during the week and can't help but feel 2/1 is massive again for them at home to Bristol City. City have had a very good start too but I still didn't think Ipswich would be underdogs at home. 

Shrewsbury and Notts County also seem to be good prices considering the form both are in. Likewise Dunfermline and Motherwell in Scotland. 

Can't help but add that Montrose look overpriced to beat us but I was stung by us beating Stirling and losing to Edinburgh when I bet the opposite so slightly more pessimistic about this one than the others!

Edited by C. Muir

Aberdeen are playing poorly at the moment although we won at Motherwell we looked clueless going forward and basically scored with our only chance. St Johnstone are a physical team and always cause us problems. There is no way they should be 5/1 to win. There is no chance Aberdeen will win by 3 goals so 4/9 for st Johnstone +2 goals on handicap betting is an absolute steal.

8 minutes ago, willie82 said:

Aberdeen are playing poorly at the moment although we won at Motherwell we looked clueless going forward and basically scored with our only chance. St Johnstone are a physical team and always cause us problems. There is no way they should be 5/1 to win. There is no chance Aberdeen will win by 3 goals so 4/9 for st Johnstone +2 goals on handicap betting is an absolute steal.

Aberdeen only won 2 out of the last 10 against St Johnstone as well. 5/1 is well worth a punt in its own right.

1 hour ago, willie82 said:

Main bet is: Cardiff Accrington stenhousemuir and Rotherham which is 6/1. Outside treble is Notts county st Johnstone and dunfermline which is 42/1

I nearly went for Notts County myself mate, big early KO changed my mind, nothing worse than the coupon doomed before 3 bells.