Weekend Betting

Slacker

Just now, welshbairn said:

Tempted to bung on Alaves now at 20/1, my coupon is looking a bit shaky now despite calling the Brighton game right.

They banged the crossbar just before half-time. I wonder if this is my coupon buster? ^^^See above :huh:

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

They banged the crossbar just before half-time. I wonder if this is my coupon buster? ^^^See above :huh:

How are you doing otherwise roughly? Can't be bothered checking, my accumulator has just died with the Liga 2 games that usually work for me.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How are you doing otherwise roughly? Can't be bothered checking, my accumulator has just died with the Liga 2 games that usually work for me.

All up with Valencia and Marseille to come. 

ETA: Looking at £110 for a tenner.Italian game postponed due to passing of Astori.

Edited by jagfox99

Some price that for Killie. Only worry is County can only be better than Coyle had them (I know how bad he is!) 

Stirling are in excellent form and look worth a punt at home to Peterhead. I think Peterhead will go on and win the league but they are certainly beatable and not as far ahead as their odds for some games suggest. Of course they're also capable of turning up and scudding teams too but on this occasion I think Stirling are overpriced. Just noticed Stirling have 2 games in hand over Peterhead so the title could still be a realistic target for them with a win here.

Edited by C. Muir

Killie at evens on skybet looks big, County maybe have a new manager bounce.
I also like the look of Brechin. 7/1 (skybet again) for the win, might just be there week?
St Mirren, Alloa and Montrose are all round about evens as well and look sure things to me...

My betfair request tonight of Jamie MacLaren to score and Adao and Lafferty carded is on site at 40/1. Put the same bet into bet 365s bet builder and it only comes out at 14/1! Won't be using that any time soon :lol:

Also stuck a single on Lafferty to be carded on Betfair at 15/8. Didnt shop around too much but hes only 5/4 on 365 and 10/11 on skybet so a good price in comparison to them

Edited by C. Muir

Cove Rangers have 12 League fixtures to fulfil before April 14th to be ready for a likely play off, unless they mathematically have won the league before. They have a Cup game tomorrow at Forres which is expected to go ahead. There are rumours that if it was postponed they would withdraw from the Cup. They seem determined to try for promotion to the SPFL with their fancy new ground heading for completion after years of sleeping on other Highland League clubs' sofas. If they win tomorrow they could have 14 more games to play, Cup games taking priority over League games. Forres are 3/1. I'll leave it there.

Egg chasing pish...

0B94E700-8A6B-43C5-9C3A-3EF5E18AFA66.thumb.jpeg.beff2946c8ac8604163a0bfb6af01206.jpeg

Signed up to unibet for their free £8 bet every time Villa win offer. Some decent price boosts available such as one each round of the six nations.

<<< late to the party :unsure2:

Great prices in Scotland this weekend, I've drip fed the boosts over the last few days so have the following:

4 units on Killie at home to Ross County at 2.07

4 units on St Mirren at home to Dunfermline at 2.02

4 units on Livi at home to Inverness at 2.30

4 units on Alloa away to Queens Park at 2.07

4 units on Montrose away to Cowdenbeath at 1.85 (has drifted to 2.00 before odds boost now) 

1 unit on Clyde away to Stenny at 4.50

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Cove Rangers have 12 League fixtures to fulfil before April 14th to be ready for a likely play off, unless they mathematically have won the league before. They have a Cup game tomorrow at Forres which is expected to go ahead. There are rumours that if it was postponed they would withdraw from the Cup. They seem determined to try for promotion to the SPFL with their fancy new ground heading for completion after years of sleeping on other Highland League clubs' sofas. If they win tomorrow they could have 14 more games to play, Cup games taking priority over League games. Forres are 3/1. I'll leave it there.

Might have a wee punt at this.

Maybe on a Double with Forest Green. 2/1 at home to Notts County. Forest Green flying at home and County have struggled since getting pumped by Swansea.

Seem to have the same thoughts as everyone else with St Mirren and Montrose. Killie looks great but I have a suspicion that will be a draw.

QPR, Rotherham and Swindon all worth a mention too.