Weekend Betting

Slacker

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Have William hill completely done away with their scratch of the day feature?

Yeah, there was an email last month saying they were stopping it in the new year. Shame.

53 minutes ago, ThomCat said:

Yeah, there was an email last month saying they were stopping it in the new year. Shame.

Every Saturday morning they would give me a £2 free bet if I put a £5 on for a good few years almost without fail. They did just give away a few free bets over the festivities so maybe they’ll just be more generous with promotions like that.

Skybet have also sent an email saying they are no longer doing best odds guaranteed and are doing various thing for loyal customers only. Sounds like their profit margins are down this year.🤷

On 11/01/2024 at 16:50, CoveRangers1922 said:

3 legs down in this Bet Builder, 3 to go. Still in the running with a chance to sneak a healthy win.

6fold.png

1st half corners and Dundee United 2nd half goal achieved but sadly an awful game with the chances that were created not converted.

Only 1 second half corner, in injury time too, and the Bet Builder dies it's death.

16 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

1st half corners and Dundee United 2nd half goal achieved but sadly an awful game with the chances that were created not converted.

Only 1 second half corner, in injury time too, and the Bet Builder dies it's death.

I'm amazed you even got the corners market. 

This is all that's on offer today

image.thumb.png.a70f38fd24e07e6b92d79185cb292923.png

15 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Wonder if it's worth sticking a fiver on Edinburgh City every game until end of the season now with odds like that. 

15 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Since the Edinburgh City woes started Bet365 have resorted to very limited Bet Builder choices for all their games.

Just now, CoveRangers1922 said:

Since the Edinburgh City woes started Bet365 have resorted to very limited Bet Builder choices for all their games.

Fair. Been a while since I did bet builders on Scottish games. Even some top flight games in the past didn't even have card markets whereas you look at English games and you can bet on what colour hairband players will be wearing. Sent them an angry email but no useful response.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder if it's worth sticking a fiver on Edinburgh City every game until end of the season now with odds like that. 

Long way to go though! 

Screenshot_20240113_160643.jpg