Weekend Betting

Slacker

Been close with 2 coupons today, final roll of the dice and throwing caution to the wind.

sun.JPG.6fa992cc17ba6f9430dd813697b5a5a5.JPG

Score draw is Lyons v Toulouse.

P.S. Just noticed I clicked on -3 instead of -2 for Atletico. Guaranteed 3-0 or 4-1, get your money on now.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Good luck Throbber. I've had a couple of Sunday bets fall short in recent weeks but I think you've got a good chance.

Don't encourage him, that tenner could have started off a savings account for little Throblet to go to college.

Good luck Throbber. I've had a couple of Sunday bets fall short in recent weeks but I think you've got a good chance.

Thanks, I shouldn’t be so negative but it will be annoying as f**k after Napoli being the last time to play yesterday and letting me down. Think I’ll give it up if today’s doesn’t come in!

I’ve decided I can’t win wee bets so I may as well put on ridiculous bets. I’ve got a 12 fold goals coupon that returns 18 grand.

Well, if that’s the only way you’re going to win, that’s got to be the way to do it!

Bit tempted by 17/4 on a 90 min draw in the Copa del Rey tonight. Seville drew with Barca last time they played and drew with Bayern the other week, although that's all Bayern needed to progress.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit tempted by 17/4 on a 90 min draw in the Copa del Rey tonight. Seville drew with Barca last time they played and drew with Bayern the other week, although that's all Bayern needed to progress.

Barca scored 2 very late goals in that draw too. Sevilla should have been out of sight.