Weekend Betting

Slacker

8 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_2021-02-05-08-47-22-89.thumb.jpg.bf14aa97f6c9a5034cce0d40036e9d60.jpg

Bahs oot this weekend. £5 on for £3,200 back. 

They really have shafted the odds of these match result and BTTS markets since they first started offering them.

I still have screen shots from a 4 fold I won on a Europa League group stage night in 2014, not long after these markets started appearing, 3 teams at 6/1 and the other at 8/1. You aren’t even seeing prices like that at all now unless on a heavy outsider.

I know the odds are all relative to the teams starting price but seeing West Ham there at 29/10 is laughable, not even close to the true probability, and becomes even worse in an accumulator. That’s the bookies saying there is around a 25% chance of West Ham winning and both teams scoring, in a market that has an over round of ~70%, that can result in all selections in the market being a loser. 

4 hours ago, just me 2 said:

Done the sky bet treble, Mount, Mbappe and Messi anytime scorer. First 2 have a scored so I put the Barcelona game on to see Messi has been benched.

Scores within 2 minutes- classic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

I actually fancy Preston to get a least a point. 

Did them in play to beat Swansea last weekend. 

They've fucked me quite a few times when I have them down for a win this season (I've reigned in my spending due to them and Blackpool) so it would make perfect sense for them to gub me when I bet against them. 

f**k Preston and all who sail inside her. 

• 2 weeks later...