Weekend Betting

Slacker

17 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I wouldn’t be picking Ayr or Dumbarton personally.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Elgin probably, they do every time I back them.

Well this’ll be fun.

Just now, Gianfranco said:

Ah right. I know nothing about Canadian bets to be fair. Still I’m to much of a shitebag to put that kind of money on.

It's a pound on each double, treble, 4fold and the 5fold. Only worth doing with decent odds like above, but I'm not pretending it's anything better than a mug bet.

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's a pound on each double, treble, 4fold and the 5fold. Only worth doing with decent odds like above, but I'm not pretending it's anything better than a mug bet.

It has seemingly been known for fivefold accas on five draws to be let down by one leg, in controversial circumstances....

1 hour ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

Ouch! That's unfortunate. 

I've not looked at what occurred at Fraserburgh v. Brora. 2-2 at the break. Fraserburgh banged in 4 after HT.

Brora were solidly pumped, got that way wrong, watched some of it on a stream and though I knew they'd lost some key players I didn't expect them to be that poor. Their big signing, Josh Meekings, scored an own goal. If Lossie had held out for one more minute, and Strathspey Thistle for 17 , I would have got 2 grand back. Ifs and maybes eh! Can't complain, £13 profit beats a £26 loss..

Surprised to see Stenhousemuir as long at 10/3 at bet365 (or 16/5 at William Hill) to win at Edinburgh City on Friday evening.

Bookies pricing this up like it was last season, but Edinburgh have shed a few decent players amongst rumours of cost cutting.  The Warriors are probably marginally stronger than last term.  Should be a fairly even game.  Again, not sure if Stenny will win but I can see their odds coming into 5/2 or thereabouts.

Struggling to find value in anyone for this Saturday, Falkirk at 1.95 the only thing looking moderately appealing.

Dundee Utd perhaps but I still don’t trust them despite last week, especially with Shankland away and it looking like McNulty is his replacement.

Went for Montrose early in the week at 11/10, expected them to maybe go off evens or slightly odds on, but no real movement yet.

Will have an Aberdeen/St Johnstone double on Sunday, roughly 2/1. Both coming off euro ties, but should still have enough. Gap between Premiership top 6 and mid table Championship is pretty wide.