FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

Can't speak for others, but I quite like discussing football i.e. the purpose of the thread. Unfortunately when Rab brings up Liverpool in the hope of getting some attention/an argument, it makes it extremely repetitive and boring.

See G-Man’s post.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
43 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
Can't speak for others, but I quite like discussing football i.e. the purpose of the thread. Unfortunately when Rab brings up Liverpool in the hope of getting some attention/an argument, it makes it extremely repetitive and boring.

Block ? Works on laptop perfectly. Mobile sadly you see posts when blocked person gets quoted.

I only use mobile and the app is shite. Regardless, even if you block someone, when halfway through talking about something else Rab comes in and changes the subject to Liverpool, everyone then ends up biting and it just turns to the majority slating him and Liverpool and the likes of 8mile trying to be his best mate because he's the only one on here who doesn't find him utterly vile.

Or you and others could just stop biting every time.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Pretty much this. You either get Rab slavering some absolutely rancid da patter or 8Mile trying to be your mate.

It's shite in here now.

You should get together with all the others and try and shoot me down.

In all seriousness  it’s put an end to the utter drivel that made up the majority of this section. Sweeping generalisations about English fitba from someone who has been on a school trip to a Old Trafford or from Aberdeen who’s been to a couple of Middlesbrough games. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Aw aye I’m the only one who talks about Liverpool on here :lol:. Middlesbrough beat Sunderland on Saturday you should have fired away and told us all about it. :) 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You should get together with all the others and try and shoot me down.

In all seriousness  it’s put an end to the utter drivel that made up the majority of this section. Sweeping generalisations about English fitba from someone who has been on a school trip to a Old Trafford or from Aberdeen who’s been to a couple of Middlesbrough games. 

Aw aye I’m the only one who talks about Liverpool on here :lol:. Middlesbrough beat Sunderland on Saturday you should have fired away and told us all about it. :) 

I didn't bother Rab, because I know that nobody cares on here, and I don't understand the pleasure you get from posting things solely to try and annoy people.

8 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The worst bit is that Rab is such a big headed c**t that he thinks it's all about the team he supports. It can't possibly be the fact that he's a complete roaster himself. No siree.

That last post was one of the most pompous I've seen on here.

I only use mobile and the app is shite. Regardless, even if you block someone, when halfway through talking about something else Rab comes in and changes the subject to Liverpool, everyone then ends up biting and it just turns to the majority slating him and Liverpool and the likes of 8mile trying to be his best mate because he's the only one on here who doesn't find him utterly vile.

^^^ Following the flock. Again.

Zzzzzzzzz.

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I didn't bother Rab, because I know that nobody cares on here, and I don't understand the pleasure you get from posting things solely to try and annoy people.

That's not what you're trying to do here?

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Dirty Leeds midfielder Samuel Saiz banner for 6 matches after spitting on a Newport player yesterday.

Was cleared of an incident against Port Vale as well. Absolutely rotten. 

Dirty Leeds midfielder Samuel Saiz banner for 6 matches after spitting on a Newport player yesterday.

Good enough for him. Absolutely fucking disgusting thing to do.

He's trying to blame his brother saying he told him to do it.
His brother is former Celta Vigo midfielder Simon Saiz.

So bad it's funny.

Just a bit of fun HM. Liverpool are huge on here and being unbeaten  in 17 games going all the way back to October I’m just making the most of it before I get pelters when they next lose :) 

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

The worst bit is that Rab is such a big headed c**t that he thinks it's all about the team he supports. It can't possibly be the fact that he's a complete roaster himself. No siree.

Come on I’m hardly left talking to myself am I? There are page loads everytime Liverpool concede a goal. I post about plenty of other stuff as well. Put the draw numbers up last night there are 30+ other teams in there post away. 

Archived