The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

On 08/12/2022 at 19:11, Paul Kersey said:

Back in the 80s I often  used to see Zodiac Mindwarp mentioned in music magazines. I never heard them but I used to marvel at how far out the name sounded. I soon  forgot that they even existed until, for some reason, the name popped into my head when  I was walking home from work today. So I searched for them on YouTube... and they are every bit as shite as you would imagine...

Christ aye, they were all over the music press for a few years. Must have had good representation. Never actually heard anything by them either; that's very typical hair metal of the time.

I didn't realise that they originally wrote the Alice Cooper song Feed my Frankenstein.

Edit: I have that Russ Abbot song on LP, by the way; I've never listened to it, but I do remember buying Atmosphere on 7" at the time.

I got the impression that Saga cruise ships must have had it on a permanent loop in the Eighties.

Edited by BFTD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/01/2023 at 21:01, BallochSonsFan said:

I absolutely love the place. I love the people. I love my Mannheim Eagles. And I accept that Lorenz Buffel is actually Austrian.

But by f**k, the Germans have been responsible for some absolutely horrific music.

Can't believe yer missing Germany's worst offender for shite music

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not convinced it isn't a pisstake, but I think this might actually be worse than brokeNCYDE.

If anyone actually dares to listen to it, the first "song" is the best one. Unbelievably, it gets worse as it goes on. Also, the lyrics are all about how great Jesus is, and how He's going to kick everyone's arse.

• 2 weeks later...