Dundee Vs Hibernian

9 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Am I the only one who has never seen that much in John McGinn

I've been saying it for months and many Hibs fans on here ridiculed me for it. They should take Forest's money and run.

He works extremely hard and is obviously very fit, but as a footballer he's nothing other than average. It's actually depressing that such a player is heralded as one of Scotland's brightest prospects. He's never an international player in a million years.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hammer Jag said:

I've been saying it for months and many Hibs fans on here ridiculed me for it. They should take Forest's money and run.

He works extremely hard and is obviously very fit, but as a footballer he's nothing other than average. It's actually depressing that such a player is heralded as one of Scotland's brightest prospects. He's never an international player in a million years.

The sad thing is, Scotland are so utterly shit that he actually is international standard.

1 minute ago, AnAnInginAneAnA said:

The sad thing is, Scotland are so utterly shit that he actually is international standard.

I disagree. We've have some genuine quality in our midfield. It's just that we have an imbecile for a manager.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Two pish teams.

Hibs are seriously overrated. Dundee are just awful .

Hopefully Ross County will do the business now.

Archived