Sky Bet Horses Offer

How we doing guys sorry for the late message i only saw this offer late on and took the Buick and Appleby partnership I usually speak of. Easy short price winner but possibly the shortest price winner for me since i started this. 

Well done, went for Crowned Eagle at last minute and happy with run despite defeat. Free bet to play with now.

26 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I see they are doing it tomorrow too so will get a good look at it when the Europa Final is on and post my thoughts with a write up.

I've gone early on Sheepscar Lad mostly down to me backing him last time out :lol:

Quite a few contenders though...

31 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

For what its worth I really expected a bigger effort from Island Brave actually and thought it would run them close. 

Looked hopeful until the last couple of furlongs. Bit of a step up I assume.

This could hardly get tougher to call.  A lovely wide open opener where you could back half the field and still not find the winner. 

Will start with jagfox’s selection in sheepscar lad. Upped in class today for the first time at this level but plenty to like about this horse. Seeking a 4th successive win its absolutely flying with champion jockey De Sousa booked being another positive step. 

Cooper knight won well over C&D with another 2 good wins at chester this season to boot. Just one pound higher than that winning mark makes for an interesting ride. 

Line of reason hasn’t shown a great deal of form this season so far but it is weighted well having one twice off a higher mark last season. 

Me though despite not usually liking to I have opted for the top weight (rated a good stone and a bit over some of these rivals today). With a rating of 101 GRACIOUS JOHN is a classy horse on its day having won a class 2 at Newbury last time out from just a 3 pound lower mark. It has won from higher marks than this previously and has an ideal draw today. It won a class 1 back in February and has won 5 in its last 10 all in class 1 and 2 company. The only concern is its best finish if it hasn’t won was 5th. Seems to be all or nothing. 

There we have it GRACIOUS JOHN in the 2:20 hoping to be having an on day at 16/1. 

Best of luck all. 

I can't think the last time I won one of these? Watched No Lippy run well last week (beat my selection into 2nd :lol:).

A 16 strong field of 2 yr old sprinters so its really anyone's game to win.

So I've lazily gone for No Lippy today.

I can't think the last time I won one of these? Watched No Lippy run well last week (beat my selection into 2nd :lol:).
A 16 strong field of 2 yr old sprinters so its really anyone's game to win.
So I've lazily gone for No Lippy today.

Gone with you also, backed and watched No Lippy win well last week so happy to get on again in an open race.