Thickest Posters on P&B

sjc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Folk not understanding the Craig McCulloch Burley thing have thickness highest the achieved level of.   

Had to look him up but pleased to find his reputation is "Excellent", a 7.41 approval rating which is higher than most. Will follow keenly.

On 28/08/2017 at 02:05, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn't you ask how to post a letter on here, a couple of years back?

On 28/08/2017 at 03:05, John Lambies Doos said:

Not that I recall

I feel @Melanius Mullarkey and myself owe @John Lambies Doos an apology here. I've just remembered it was @Lambie's Pigeon Feed who wanted advice on how to go about the complex operation of posting a letter.

Lambies Pigeon Feed had that glorious attack on that poster who thinks he's from Kiev after some dodgy betting advice regarding the Ukrainian league. I cannot find it but if anyone can link that, I'd appreciate it. 

Never mind.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 15.39.49.png

I feel [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention] and myself owe [mention=45409]John Lambies Doos[/mention] an apology here. I've just remembered it was [mention=14684]Lambie's Pigeon Feed[/mention] who wanted advice on how to go about the complex operation of posting a letter.

Apology accepted. I had no idea what you two were on about :lol:

Lambies Pigeon Feed had that glorious attack on that poster who thinks he's from Kiev after some dodgy betting advice regarding the Ukrainian league. I cannot find it but if anyone can link that, I'd appreciate it.  Never mind.

[/url]  

59a6ce419b4fb_ScreenShot2017-08-30at15_39_49.png.5a04ef812f760c3e458f418d151d5be8.png

Glad he's no bothered about losing that £500...nope, not at all...he's not...LOOK HES NO FUCKIN BOTHERED OKAY?

Archived