The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

What is this constant reference to being in Skidmarks good books? I’ve always thought that (sorry for this uncalled for abuse Bobby, nothing personal) Skidmarks is one of the ultimate sad weirdos of this forum. I thought that everyone else knew this too?

Being in his gang would be like being back in 4th year at school when all the previously bullied losers eventually realised there was strength in numbers and rallied together in an Adams Family inspired crew.

P&B is strange, you find your views reflected by folk that you never thought you would!

If P&B were to disappear tomorrow Bobby Skidmarks would be devastated and miss it more than 99.99% of the other posters on here.

38 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

What is this constant reference to being in Skidmarks good books? I’ve always thought that (sorry for this uncalled for abuse Bobby, nothing personal) Skidmarks is one of the ultimate sad weirdos of this forum. I thought that everyone else knew this too?

Being in his gang would be like being back in 4th year at school when all the previously bullied losers eventually realised there was strength in numbers and rallied together in an Adams Family inspired crew.

Fire on mate, I’m sure everyone, like me, values your opinion.

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

P&B is strange, you find your views reflected by folk that you never thought you would!

If P&B were to disappear tomorrow Bobby Skidmarks would be devastated and miss it more than 99.99% of the other posters on here.

I’d certainly miss you asking other posters for a fight. 

I view him as more of a lap top hard man.

I view him as more of a lap top hard man.

It's good that we've moved on from talk of Keyboard Warriors but should it not be Tablet Hardman or iPad Hardman, in order to bring the term up to date?

This sort of boring procedural stuff is maybe better directed to another poster, but either way, what are your thoughts on the matter?

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It's good that we've moved on from talk of Keyboard Warriors but should it not be Tablet Hardman or iPad Hardman, in order to bring the term up to date?

This sort of boring procedural stuff is maybe better directed to another poster, but either way, what are your thoughts on the matter?

You're probably right, Bobby did say he didn't use the app so maybe he uses his laptop more than most. I post about half on the app and half on the laptop. 

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Tablet terrorist or tyrant might be better.

Guest Moomintroll
Decent beer and chocolates. Inhabitants are a bit boring though.

You forgot chips with mayonnaise although to be fair you would ruin them by pairing them with battered fungus.

In 6th place, with 37 points and 1 first place vote:

00001490-912x608.jpeg?v=1

I feel that your testimonials to this poster don't do him justice

"w**k"

""Airdrie" supporter who's visited Ibrox more than Airdie's ground"

As concise as calling him a w**k is, you have to consider why.

Was it cheating on his missus and getting found out when he gave her an STD, along with other brags about infidelity?

Is it his attempting to appear intellectual when dismissing The Leftists out of hand about every subject going?

Is it by trying to do this by posting full opinion pieces from the New Statesman which John Lambies Doos would pass up for being too Yer Da?

Is it his fervent devotion to the concept of British nationalism which rankles with a predominately independence-favouring-leaning forum?

Is it for the recent flashes of a reasonable human being that have shone through in about two posts in the last week?

Was it the time when he wheeled out the Jim Bowen account for a few days seeing it get banned for a lot more than being an alias?

Is it for the continuous LOOK AT ME I AM NOT BOTHERED BY THIS POLL OR ANY OF YOU efforts in this thread, as he tried to make himself feel better about being near universally reviled by claiming he didn't know or care about any other posters, and that everyone he beat would therefore be a non-entity who was beneath him?

No, I think it's the second one. There's a comically tragic element to most of @The Chlamydia Kidposts where he's obviously trying to make himself seem smarter than he is. If he's talking about boxing or Airdrie he seems knowledgeable, on literally every other subject P&B has ever seen he's gone beyond loathsome and into the realm of pantomime villain. It's just sad really, but you can be sure he'll be all over the place here bragging.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

33 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Cloud c**t?