The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

About 6 months ago, I checked the correlation between population and ranking for European Countries and it came in at 65%. I think population is important but obviously there are many other factors which impact performance. 85% correlation between population and UEFA coefficient rankings for domestic leagues. Population has a much larger impact at European club level.

Just thought I'd take some pressure off MT by out-boring him.

I must say, that of all the fuckwits so far listed I didn't expect a non-entity such as MT to either feature, or indeed turn into a broken-down pound shop version of Supras as a result of getting a slot.

He might actually be almost as shite a poster as Bennett. Incredible.

I think what elevates bennett above your standard boring as hell posters is that he is also staggeringly thick whist having a truly dangerous streak. It shouldn’t be forgotten that bennett copped a ban because he just couldn’t stop posting about children being abused. He’s an utterly vile individual. 

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

About 6 months ago, I checked the correlation between population and ranking for European Countries and it came in at 65%. I think population is important but obviously there are many other factors which impact performance. 85% correlation between population and UEFA coefficient rankings for domestic leagues. Population has a much larger impact at European club level.

Just thought I'd take some pressure off MT by out-boring him.

That's because money follows TV audience, making the correlation neater.

That's why I prefer the international game, to the top of the club game.

7 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I must say, that of all the fuckwits so far listed I didn't expect a non-entity such as MT to either feature, or indeed turn into a broken-down pound shop version of Supras as a result of getting a slot.

You used to like me Jupe.

Take you in here though, and you're lost.

7 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

More pompous drivel from dupe....

33 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

another of the.leith vermin  :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just surprised you know where Leith is, or what the word vermin means given that your posts indicate that you're a barely literate cretin.