The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

The Lostprophets were a great band. 

They really weren't. I'm not saying 'their music was the real crime here' and I suppose in comparison with what transpired, disliking them for their music seems to be missing the point, but really the fact this whole saga stopped them from making music is a tiny, small, silver lining in a pretty horrific case.

13 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

They really weren't. I'm not saying 'their music was the real crime here' and I suppose in comparison with what transpired, disliking them for their music seems to be missing the point, but really the fact this whole saga stopped them from making music is a tiny, small, silver lining in a pretty horrific case.

Holy f**k

They had a couple of decent songs in fairness to them.

40 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Mods please.

mad season 3 GIF

Have I read this wrong or is Jmothecat saying that he is glad the singer from the lostprophets did what he did because it means we don’t need to get any new music from the band?

Fucking hell.

No, not at all. Just that them not making any music any more isn't a bad thing.

We can add it to the pros list when we weigh up the net benefits of paedophilia.

If you are looking for a utilitarian argument for it I suppose. There seems to be this myth starting that Lost Prophets were some sort of fantastic band and Ian Watkins horrific actions are preventing them from being remembered for their fantastic music. Aside from the slightly worrying idea that people would actually want to celebrate his music, it's total shite. They were a shite band in the first place with no musical merit.

Whilst Lostprophets were an utterly atrocious band with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, I still wouldn't put forward Atkins paedophilia, and subsequent incarceration, disgrace and banishment from making music as a silver lining, to be honest. No music is that bad.