The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

On a scale of 1 to 56, how bothered are you that the few months preceding this vote was a fallow period for you leading to you not featuring very highly?

Talking about other folk to deflect from your own problems is classic... wait, I see a flaw in that argument.

Anyway, should you not be doing more positive things with your life rather than pish like this?

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Says the man that is clearly following the thread very closely.

I'm not going to argue with that.  Historically I have ignored these threads but the level of intensity this time around has caught my attention.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm not going to argue with that.  Historically I have ignored these threads but the level of intensity this time around has caught my attention.

That's only because you don't get a wifi signal down in your wine cellar.....

I seem to have caused some consternation amongst the posters who think that posting about other posters is very important.

Here's a wee tip for the younger/internet/social media generation.  Yes, there are some folks opinions of you that are important; these are the folk that you are close too.  Don't get overly concerned about other folks' opinions of you.

:)

53 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes, there are some folks opinions of you that are important; these are the folk that you are close too.  Don't get overly concerned about other folks' opinions of you.

Did you not offer out square goes on this very forum?