The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1. Any of NDD Incarnations

2. Both the Lichtie accounts that play minecraft and support Dundee United

3. Fide - The biggest VL on this forum

4. Granny Danger - Loser that lives in his mums basement.

5. The Ginger Prince - Criminal that anybody can have an obsession with Simon Murray

Forum needs more folk like Elixir and Random Guy.

4 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

1. Any of NDD Incarnations

2. Both the Lichtie accounts that play minecraft and support Dundee United

3. Fide - The biggest VL on this forum

4. Granny Danger - Loser that lives in his mums basement.

5. The Ginger Prince - Criminal that anybody can have an obsession with Simon Murray

Forum needs more folk like Elixir and Random Guy.

Never change x

Good to see a few mentions- means a lot. Personally I'd probably struggle to even name 5 posters that mean anything to me (aside from posters on the airdrie or boxing thread) the general forum and politics forum posters all blend into a big bland mass of sameness.

Most folk seem to think exactly like one another are totally self righteous and use the same pitiful patter.

The Clydebank supporting copper is a rocket- his name escapes me- genuinely thinks he's cracked every issue in society and what he thinks is completely correct. One of the Most closed minded individuals I've seen on here but sees himself as the most open.

Edit- kilbowie

There's a rangers supporter that tries to curry favour continually with other posters and present himself as a "decent rangers fan" and not like the rest. He's an amoeba that has no convictions and just wants to be popular. Can't even mind what one it is.

Nobody else really stands out.

One nationalist on the politics forum who always goes on about Scotland being prevented from being a nation state etc utilises the same boring patter every day. Again I can't think of his name.

Edit - Antlion

In reality folk have big mouths on the net and act up to pretend they're someone they're not. I get on with 80% of folk in real life so don't imagine it would be any diffeeent if I actually knew folk on here.

These ain't anywhere near the worst posters though as I obviously read their posts to notice them. The worst posters are the ones who just merge into obscurity- the vast majority.

Good to see a few mentions- means a lot. Personally I'd probably struggle to even name 5 posters that mean anything to me (aside from posters on the airdrie or boxing thread) the general forum and politics forum posters all blend into a big bland mass of sameness.

Most folk seem to think exactly like one another are totally self righteous and use the same pitiful patter.

The Clydebank supporting copper is a rocket- his name escapes me- genuinely thinks he's cracked every issue in society and what he thinks is completely correct. One of the Most closed minded individuals I've seen on here but sees himself as the most open.

There's a rangers supporter that tries to curry favour continually with other posters and present himself as a "decent rangers fan" and not like the rest. He's an amoeba that has no convictions and just wants to be popular. Can't even mind what one it is.

One nationalist on the politics forum who always goes on about Scotland being prevented from being a nation state etc utilises the same boring patter every day. Again I can't think of his name.
Edit - Antlion

In reality folk have big mouths on the net and act up to pretend they're someone they're not. I get on with 80% of folk in real life so don't imagine it would be any diffeeent if I actually knew folk on here.

These ain't anywhere near the worst posters though as I obviously read their posts to notice them. The worst posters are the ones who just merge into obscurity- the vast majority.

Quite a long post to confirm that you don't notice anyone and that most posts are bland.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

f**k you- it genuinely means a lot. I have catalogued each of your names, addresses & personal information; the vast amount of posters that have cut into my soul with their scything posts do it with such precision and accuracy that they leave their own signature style of searing pain.

I'm an oddball with unethical views and no moral compass and this results in chronic rhetoric.

I know the name of the Clydebank-supporting copper I want to vote for, but I want P&B to think that I'm not obsessive about posts on an online Scottish football forum. His eloquent explanations crack into my baseless statements. His openness to other people's perspectives frightens me.

Again, I am so familiar with their username that I can recite 23 anagrams of their name. All of us ***s are either bigots, racists, *****s or a combination of the three. Two decent Rangers fans are impossible to come across which is why he sticks out like a sore thumb. He's a popular poster and seems like a decent human being; there is no such thing as a "decent Rangers fan". If he doesn't frantically flail about his keyboard when well-reasoned posts elicit an explicit & illiterate response from braindead thoughts, then he's not like the rest of us. I know exactly who he is: their profile is my homepage.

Out of the hundreds of posters in my list, I couldn't differentiate between which I dislike the most as I struggle to understand even the simplest of posts. My Excel spreadsheet, of who has posted about me the most, didn't help either as I don't know how to use Excel.

Edit - Antlion

I am so blasé about those posting views that are not comparable to my backwards & bigoted beliefs that I am pretending not to know Antilon's name.

People post what they really believe on forums as they're not in danger of my physical counter-attacks in response to their rational logic. I get on with 80% of [zero] folk in real life. I can't even imagine how I would begin to approach the spelling of the word 'different'.

I pore over posts of the P&Bers I have listed, but I cannot do this with the vast majority as their comprehensive posts seem like a blur to me- I cannot bear the thought of agreeing with an alternative view to my own.

tl;dr
I am definitely not bothered; I am 'indiffeeent' to their criticism.

l9TxQl5.gif

(Translation included in the quote.)

Edited by Mon Deux-Trois

12 hours ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Albert Mongoose.

any 4 others

Has he been murdering your pet hamsters? 

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Edit - Antlion

Definitely not bothered.

Edited by Dee Man

Time to kill sitting in work having a mammoth turd this morning [emoji106]

It also doesn't take someone with any degree of intellect long to rattle out a few paragraphs.

You're that thick mate you managed to get caught cheating on your missus so I would assume your intellect levels are almost zero.

I can't really be arsed doing a list because this kind of thread has been done to death, but I don't think As We Rise Again has been mentioned. I recall him being particularly bad. There was also a guy with a name like ICBM who used to post antisemitic cartoons.

I can't really be arsed doing a list because this kind of thread has been done to death, but I don't think As We Rise Again has been mentioned. I recall him being particularly bad. There was also a guy with a name like ICBM who used to post antisemitic cartoons.

Would probably have taken you less time to write a list then type that out TBH.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Would probably have taken you less time to write a list then type that out TBH.

Aye but I can't be arsed thinking of another 3 and at its heart this thread is a bit of a sad bitchfest/trolling attempt that has been done to death so I can't be arsed partaking. Just thought there were some outstandingly bad posters who hated the Jews who are being ignored in favour of the usual outcasts.