The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's been peddling this shite about the forum going to hell since Div ignored all the reports he sent in about people calling them ****. I think it was about 11 in the one day, a proper Lee Wallace effort. 

He's upset about not getting his own way.

It was less than an hour :lol:

Proper tear-stained, mewling pish. 

To be fair, the drunk *** tone trolling is a staple of these kind of threads. His attention seeking on the subject of "posts about posters" just makes it a real party. Don't touch the punch though, it's his signature white spirit, WD40, lemon cello, brandy and ****** blood (to give it that staunch redness the **** like so much) mixture. Not for the faint hearted or those with a fully functioning liver.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Kilt, for all the entertainment he provided, was a truly dreadful poster and this shouldn't be forgotten.

^^^ Raging that Nick (White Witch = Good Guy) never invited him to a Bacchanalian orgy of Pagan sexuality, IMO.

4 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^ Raging that Nick (White Witch = Good Guy) never invited him to a Bacchanalian orgy of Pagan sexuality, IMO.

What was the story of that again? Was that written in a creepy PM he wrote to someone?

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

What was the story of that again? Was that written in a creepy PM he wrote to someone?

I'm pretty sure it was that he thought if he put something in a spoiler, only the person who he was replying to could see it, as opposed to anyone that dared to open Kilt's depraved musings. @Francesc Fabregasfound the original and posted it not long ago. It's really something:

I have tomorrow off. That should be a RTBC but I'm helping Evie move flat as she's moving in with Alexis in her flat at Scotstoun - that's her new lover.

I was the love interest between relationships so, yes, I've fucked a bisexual lesbian but as the Nazi thought police are watching, that's all you'll get to know.

Suffice to say we spent yesterday saying goodbye and we both overslept after shagging each other senseless in a final Bacchanalian orgy of Pagan sexuality so I've very happy to have experienced that :wub: and I know that Evie is moving on to a new, hopefully fulfilling relationship with Alexis.

It's just like Have I Got News For You, isn't it - guess the headline. You've only got a few miserable cnuts on here to blame for not getting the full picture! :P

The PM he sent to HSF where he signed off with "Nick (White Witch = Good Guy)" is also quite remarkable.

9 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Just to clear things up: I didn't "find" the original, I had copied and pasted Kilt's post onto a Word document on my old laptop so I could post it on here every couple of years.

People have called me strange for doing this but I stand by my actions.

Better than saving another poster's photo on your laptop, I suppose.

ETA: As far as I know, FF has never done this.

Edited by Mark Connolly