The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

8 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Greggy and Paulo was/is good value for money. The complete opposite style to Zeus really. The former two were shitposting left and right but clearly doing so (mostly) for a bit of a laugh, with the latter dropping in "mate" and :thumsup2 constantly to pretend he wasn't beeling.

An absolute mainstay of RedRob72's posts.  Time and again he tries - and fails - to cover his absolute, all consuming seethe with a "lol" or by attempting some half arsed jocularity.

I forgot about AWRA.

I posted on a thread I'd been assaulted outside a pub and my head was in agony.

He'd replied saying it was good I'd had my head kicked in, then wished they'd finished the job.

6 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I forgot about AWRA.

He'd replied saying it was good I'd had my head kicked in, then wished they'd finished the job.

One of his better posts imo.

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

I forgot about AWRA.

You're not WeeperDees dad by any chance?

1. Grim O' Grady

boring and tedious as f**k, continuous look at me patter took the extreme which has been well documented, making national news nonetheless. A genuinely terrible terrible poster, probably has a face like a thigh.

2. 8mileU

we all know the script with this roaster. In addition to the faeces fraca and assaulting the homeless he also relies on continuous gifs as comebacks and said he wished a poster had an arsehole full of aidsy spunk. Truly horrendous.

3. Philpy

hosted a pool tournament in Fife for 'undesirables' and started with the 'I'm a changed man' pish whilst grovelling to be liked after his past affairs with puddles.

4. Weeperdee

snivelling weed that watched his dad get battered whilst hiding in a bush, all because his father never took him to the city to see a marching band...quite possibly

5. Shull

probably has posters of Max branning on his basement wall.

Edited by Believe The Hype
speeling mistake - thank you Northern Jambo