The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

Aye but I can't be arsed thinking of another 3 and at its heart this thread is a bit of a sad bitchfest/trolling attempt that has been done to death so I can't be arsed partaking. Just thought there were some outstandingly bad posters who hated the Jews who are being ignored in favour of the usual outcasts. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Time to kill sitting in work having a mammoth turd this morning emoji106.png

It also doesn't take someone with any degree of intellect long to rattle out a few paragraphs.

So you spend all day at work sitting on the cludgie with your laptop.

Found an old list of P&B culprits from maybe 2010, I was quite new to the forum so excuse the over enthusiasm.

LawStud -580

Truthurts -573

Lichtieforlife -581

LOL@Celtic -483

An Sionnach -480

Kevin of 1916 -568

Seamus -381

SuperAlly -375

Perthshirebell -326

Kris Boyd -269

Aye but I can't be arsed thinking of another 3 and at its heart this thread is a bit of a sad bitchfest/trolling attempt that has been done to death so I can't be arsed partaking. Just thought there were some outstandingly bad posters who hated the Jews who are being ignored in favour of the usual outcasts. 

It does feel a bit forced this time, similar to my early comment to Tynieness about "every Sunday is carnage". It's not good unless it happens naturally.

Of course once the results come out it should improve.

16 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Lol@Celtic = the drunkardine?

Plausible after lol@celtic disappeared.

RandomGuy was good as KrisBoyd and SuperAlly

LOL @ Celtic was something like XITheOneXI or something at one point, until VT ruined him by dragging up previous posts during his time as a Dumbarton fan (ie before he grew up a bit and his parents let him go to Ibrox on the bus)

Edited by Boghead ranter

2 hours ago, CityDave said:

Found an old list of P&B culprits from maybe 2010, I was quite new to the forum so excuse the over enthusiasm.

LawStud -580

Truthurts -573

Lichtieforlife -581

LOL@Celtic -483

An Sionnach -480

Kevin of 1916 -568

Seamus -381

SuperAlly -375

Perthshirebell -326

Kris Boyd -269

Amateurs

Capture.PNG

I hardly notice Gunther as a poster, it's hilarious how much of a stir he causes though.

I'd agree with this. He invariably keeps himself to himself most the time. I've seen him have a couple of gaffs but seen much worse and his posts on the bundesliga posts are fine. Did he used to be worse?

The first time I ever heard of @Gunther was on this thread 2 days ago.

He's Jonny Dapp now I believe.

I'm sure he was worse a few years ago when he kept talking about his wife and his squeaky clean comfortable life. He probably just stays away from general nonsense now because he gets completely slaughtered. He did come out with a few comments in the gay footballers thread which implied that he was surprised to find out that certain gay people he had met were actually alright people once he got to know them. The hose story made him come across as a bit of a c**t as well.