The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

As did I. He had no clue on when to take a win or loss in an argument, but he was entertaining sometimes, and although he was all over misc. football like a particularly irritating rash, at least it generated some traffic and debate (before descending in to the inevitable tedium), unlike the elephants graveyard it is now. He was also 100% correct regarding Joe Hart.

Misc. Football is good when something worthwhile actually happens. Rather than being shite every waking minute because of Supras. So I think I prefer the former.

2 minutes ago, Addie said:

Holy f**k - Granny Danger is still alive after all these years???

P&B's very own Bruce Forsyth

You're suggesting Grandbag has died? Maybe it was the terrible consequences of the great Faustino V blight of 2014 that finished him off.  Death has been no barrier to his continued posting though.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

"How is Bob's health anyway"

Best bit Imo is "I heard two versions"   

Presumably creating speculation his funeral was a hoax and he's fishing up north.  

Alan Brazil is an absolute c**t.   

Just now, PB 4.2 said:

Best bit Imo is "I heard two versions"   

Presumably creating speculation his funeral was a hoax and he's fishing up north.  

Alan Brazil is an absolute c**t.   

He'd obviously just snapped out of a croissant and chablis induced stupor and was out of his depth. 

I thought you'd overlook that due to his robust views on cyclists?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

He'd obviously just snapped out of a croissant and chablis induced stupor and was out of his depth. 

I thought you'd overlook that due to his robust views on cyclists?

I have a favourable opinion of gymnasium-based cyclists.   Probably rate them above folk that hog the water rowers.    

Brazil wouldn't know much about Gymnasia.   Moi, I've a full membership at Duncs.  

4 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Was Supras the attention seeking c**t that used to follow his own username on the forum so he go directly to the posts he was mentioned in, and everyone started adding 'Supras' into random unrelated posts to piss him off?

1 hour ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Didn’t someone have Supras name in small print and white text in their signatory so whenever he searched for his name they popped up?

Was coming on to post that. Folk used to put it in white writing between paragraphs too. 

Often wondered what his reaction was to it, tbh.

Didn’t someone have Supras name in small print and white text in their signatory so whenever he searched for his name they popped up?

Aye I did, think a few other did too.

Mines specifically said “Supras is a c**t”.

I recall his views on cannabis were actually quite well respected, in polar contrast to most of his views on football.   I quite liked his anti-English footballing stance during the time of the golden generation.   Lots of what he posted were right.  Beckham, Gerrard etc are not going to be remembered as world-beaters outwith certain cities in the north-west of England.    I remember backing up his unpopular opinion that C.Ronaldo was better than Rooney.   

I recall his views on cannabis were actually quite well respected, in polar contrast to most of his views on football.   I quite liked his anti-English footballing stance during the time of the golden generation.   Lots of what he posted were right.  Beckham, Gerrard etc are not going to be remembered as world-beaters outwith certain cities in the north-west of England.    I remember backing up his unpopular opinion that C.Ronaldo was better than Rooney.   

You could always count on Supras to denigrate English football at any point and talk up Scottish football with boring stats while you expected the reverse from H_B. Got to respect two forum heavyweights picking a side, never deviating from their position and making an argument last years purely through pedantry and selectively ignoring everything inconvenient to their argument.