The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

You are the third person to say this.

A few posters have said that Supras was randomly typed knowing he would vanity search, but I'm sure some did for the sole reason of calling him a c**t.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oh I forgot, Supras gave birth to the population argument re: international football. He deserved banned for that alone.

But surely countries with larger populations will produce better teams than countries with lower populations.  That’s just common sense.

:P

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounds like that was the driving force for them all tbh.

Anyway who is this Addie that has returned? Seems something of a P&B celebrity.

He was the last one to attempt something like this before realising he'd bitten off more than he could chew and disappeared from the forum.  As low momentum as this thread has been I think Miguel will at least finish it at some point in 2018.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oh I forgot, Supras gave birth to the population argument re: international football. He deserved banned for that alone.

Iceland qualifying for the World Cup and China, India and USA not making it will have melted his brain.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounds like that was the driving force for them all tbh.

Anyway who is this Addie that has returned? Seems something of a P&B celebrity.

P&B Royalty actually........in a non offshore tax avoidance way.

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I want to say a Caley Thistle fan did this. @RiG rings a bell but I apologise if it wasn't.

Definitely have not searched the forum for my username to find out if people were posting about me (as supras did).

Definitely included 'supras' in posts to insult him knowing he would search for them.

I've only met one poster and I'm not sure he posts anymore. Can't mind his name, bully-wee something. I met him right after the game where Dobbie destroyed Clyde 7-1. He wasn't best pleased needless to say but spoke away fine enough.