The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

It reminds me of a happier time in my life. I was also listening the New Found Glory cover of Six pence non the Richers Kiss Me a lot around that time as well. Good times.

Sixpence None the Richer?

New Found Glory?

:(

Dislikes Pink Floyd. Likes Nickleback. I bet he likes Katy Perry music too. I blame Tony Blair. Things can only get better!

Katy Perry is ok but not really my kind of thing. Would prefer to listen to Katy Perry than Muse.

Problem with Pink Floyd is I bought Dark Side of The Moon when I was a teenager and thought it was good, even though I don't really like rock music, so I went and bought another album which I think was called Animals. The songs lasted about 20 minutes and were just so boring. Put me off them so now I'll occasionally stick on Dark Side or a couple of tracks from The Wall or Wish You Were Here (the song) but that's it. Pretty much everything else I've heard of them I find very boring.

Katy Perry is ok but not really my kind of thing. Would prefer to listen to Katy Perry than Muse.

Problem with Pink Floyd is I bought Dark Side of The Moon when I was a teenager and thought it was good, even though I don't really like rock music, so I went and bought another album which I think was called Animals. The songs lasted about 20 minutes and were just so boring. Put me off them so now I'll occasionally stick on Dark Side or a couple of tracks from The Wall or Wish You Were Here (the song) but that's it. Pretty much everything else I've heard of them I find very boring.

To be fair, I mainly listen to Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and that live album, whose name escapes me, with Shine on You Crazy Diamond on it.

Kerrang is one of those music channels that, if you were cool anyway, you just skipped over. I’m date ranging this statement to between 2002-2006 as I am aware the smelly dirty grungy goth look/scene (for reference see Giles, Randy) was quite popular for the generation below me.

Kerrang is one of those music channels that, if you were cool anyway, you just skipped over. I’m date ranging this statement to between 2002-2006 as I am aware the smelly dirty grungy goth look/scene (for reference see Giles, Randy) was quite popular for the generation below me.

I listened to it once. Seemed to have a lot of those emo songs that used to be popular.