The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Muse? Fucking hell they are genuinely dire. A modern day Pink Floyd but somehow worse.

This is what I don't get about Nirvana fans, why do they always seem so down on Smells Like Teen Spirit when it is, by some considerable distance, their best song?

Muse are amazing. Every album between Showbiz and The Resistance are incredible. Haven't heard any of the recent albums tbh. I never understand how anyone can not like Muse.

Muse are amazing. Every album between Showbiz and The Resistance are incredible. Haven't heard any of the recent albums tbh. I never understand how anyone can not like Muse.

There are very few bands who are so poor they are completely unlistenable to me, but Muse are one of them.

4 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Christ on a pedaloe.

5 hours ago, Tartantony said:

If they're that good, why did you stop listening to them?

If you can't appreciate Pink Floyd music probably isn't for you 

A lot of people commit suicide listening to Pink Floyd.

I quite liked Nicklebacks song Rockstar that as around early 2008 but their song how you remind me was totally played to death a few years prior.

Muse are utterly awful.

A lot of people commit suicide listening to Pink Floyd.

I quite liked Nicklebacks song Rockstar that as around early 2008 but their song how you remind me was totally played to death a few years prior.

Muse are utterly awful.

I’ve said it before on here, and I genuinely believe it, Rockstar by Nickleback is the worst song ever committed to record and should be considered a crime against humanity.

6 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Muse? Fucking hell they are genuinely dire. A modern day Pink Floyd but somehow worse.

This is what I don't get about Nirvana fans, why do they always seem so down on Smells Like Teen Spirit when it is, by some considerable distance, their best song?

do you even music bro ?

I’ve said it before on here, and I genuinely believe it, Rockstar by Nickleback is the worst song ever committed to record and should be considered a crime against humanity.

I found that about how you remind me so it was hard for me to find one of their songs catchy a few years later. Couldn’t tell you any other songs that they had though!

I had a few friends who loved Muse and I just thought they were dreadful, they got progressively worse as well.