The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Now 8mile has gotten that out his system he’ll be off to Misc Football forum to ask someone who their current best right back is. 

“Oh Rab how do you think Liverpool will get on against Southampton this weekend? Hopefully be a good game mate. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]”

Just stick to the threads of both your pointless, diddy clubs if the Misc Football chat bothers you so much?

Tunbridge, just delete your account.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

happyaccie probably arrived on the forum too late for the current edition, but it would be a travesty if he misses out next time round.

Said from a 12.000 odd poster that nae c**t could remember one post. 

The fifth worst poster in P&B history, with 45 points:

simple-closet-classic-white-gllry.jpg

A defining characteristic of the top five is the sheer volume of things you've said about every entrant.

"An utter tragedy of a man who is too thick to even understand how fucking ridiculous he comes across. I bet his wife fucking hates him."

I'm not sure how much genuine disgust can be had for this poster.

"almost certainly sits in the corner masturbating whilst watching waffenthinmint skinning alive hitchhikers and prostitutes, and playing the sims."

I think he's a bit thick.

"Genuinely seems on the edge of a breakdown and isn't the smartest. Has shown many times he's a misogynist and homophobe, then attempts to cover it up with utter drivel. A weird throwback to "lads" from the mid nineties."

I don't think he realises it, and that quote sums up why. He's shared his wacky japes with us in the past, I'm sure Fransesc Fabregas will appear with his story that he wheels out on a regular basis, Ultimately he seems the product of a reprehensible environment who is the way he is because he wanted to fit in rather than out of any genuine malice.

"cringe"

On the other hand...

"I'd be seriously surprised if the mother of his child isn't buried under his hot-tub."

Did you know he's married?

"A gay-hating, woman-hating, self-hating simpleton living out his embarrassing mid-life crisis in every one of his posts."

He goes on about his wife more regularly than that green jean wearing midlife crisis does fried mushrooms and Moray Cup. Just let that sink in.

"Just a very odd guy quite frankly. Think his views are pretty clear and he's trying way too hard to backtrack on them now."

Now this persistent posting about being in a heterosexual marriage to his wife, it's not a cover for anything is it?

"possibly should be higher up considering his skin scraping posting style but remembered him last."

He's never said anything strange or alarming about the LGBT community, has he?

"He will crack and kill again."

Or has he done that constantly?

"just a holocaust of a human being"

People who do that aren't trying to hide anything, are they?

He hasn't repeatedly tried to get away from such scandals by changing his username, has he?

The people want answers, @Johnny Däpp (Gunther), and the people have spoken.

Oh I just remembered that WE ARE CLYDE - FU CK THEM ALL signature he had. What a riddy.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez