The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This thread has really had an effect on him. Fortunately, despite the fact that he REALLY doesnt care about this thread, you will find evidence of it throughout.

What is wrong with you?

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

My old dear went into nurse training from the age of 15 and worked as one till the day she died and said the exact same thing as this. That at the end the doses of morphine administered for pain relief were what ultimately killed many patients.

I've got myself and 3 kids that all know what happened, we're all cool with it, we knew it was probably going to end that way, my wife also knew the score as she was a qualified nurse.

There are some amount of dafties on here, I was the palliative care person in my house 24/7 for 10 months, I was the expert on what was happening with my wife.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

In the bag, 

I’m actually looking forward to your unveiling as I’m a tad curious as to why you’re so hated on here. I can honestly say I’ve never seen an offensive post by you