The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sorry but although StandFree was an annoying c**t he will always be remembered fondly for making Bennett, Tedi and all the other **** apoplectic.

Demanding that people take him on, sending PM's when he was ignored and getting skidmarks to hold his hand is hardly making people apoplectic.

Have a nice day now.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Demanding that people take him on, sending PM's when he was ignored and getting skidmarks to hold his hand is hardly making people apoplectic.

Have a nice day now.

In fairness, you got banned for point scoring over the sexual abuse of children so you can fucking do one you fucking scumbag. 

In before the deadline, I hope-
1. Bennett. For oh, so many reasons. Although in fairness he has provided a lot of hilarity over the years as well, not least in his inablility to keep a lie straight in his head.
2. JMO the cat (either version) - the most-confused Labour supporter I've ever come across, and apparently the first human to find a mate and procreate.
3. Oaksoft. Just a scumbag Walter Mitty.
4. thepundit. As with bennett, and sundry other berrz, provides much unintended amusement but is clearly a pretty vile creature irl.
5. Magee, or whatever he is called now. Do I really need to explain?
While there are plenty more idiots around, the above all claim to be grown men, ffs.
The_KinCarCrash gets a pass because in the right arena he's quite amenable. Gin-sodden still, obviously, but a fairly decent cove.
for the plethora of minor irritants, daft wee boys gonna daft wee boy...

Forgot about WRK the fake Killie fan when I was making my list.

StandFree was absolutely superb at trolling Celtic threads. Seamus, Daviebhoy, Enrico "I walk past Celtic Park every day" Annoni and various other fuckwits regularly had complete meltdowns, even though it was totally obvious he was at it. He could be a tedious c**t at times tbf. 

Bennett has a seedy fascination with child abuse and his opinion on anyone should probably be ignored tbh. 

26 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Was StandFree that bad? Always thought he was quite funny on match threads, used to get opposition fans frothing with incredible ease.

You like Tony Blair, therefore, you have no moral compass.   

The jigsaw enthusiast rightly 'won' the biggest fud in the history of P & B, and while you're correct that he wound up a couple thicko,  Standfree was one of the easiest to wind up.    

The better posters on here dish out a bit of stick here, but they can be self-deprecating.   This proved the downfall for the #blacksheep of Perthshire.     

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I think you'll find it's you that supported fake Labour.

15 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

He's also a fake Labour supporter.

And is it any wonder that the Tories are in power.....

Just now, gkneil said:

The fact StandFree spent so much time and effort on match threads winding up opposition fans is precisely why he will be on many posters' lists

He's on mine because he followed them all over the forum ruining threads.