The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Surely he knows a plumber that could fix that......

I'm terrified of the facts he's a plumber, imagine what he'd be doing in your house if he found out you posted on here. Terrifying stuff.

Viking Ton seems to come across as overly smug and attention-seeking, with a tendency to hurl childish insults if his views are challenged.
He gets my vote...

As mentioned previously, did he not spit the dummy out when someone posted a picture of him on here. After all the toothless jakie insults he fires about the place, it transpires that he looks like a meerkat on crack.

Rushing through the thread would be a mistake imo. Marshmallo had the Best Posters thread going from September until about Christmas and I don't even think Matty finished the Worst Posters one.

The anticipation rather than the reveal is what caused the meltdowns.

Edit- And letting Throbber dictate is a recipe for disaster.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Rushing through the thread would be a mistake imo. Marshmallo had the Best Posters thread going from September until about Christmas and I don't even think Matty finished the Worst Posters one.

The anticipation rather than the reveal is what caused the meltdowns.

I wouldn't mind a quick run through the low-pointers, with the gap between posts becoming longer and longer as we approach Top c**t.

As mentioned previously, did he not spit the dummy out when someone posted a picture of him on here. After all the toothless jakie insults he fires about the place, it transpires that he looks like a meerkat on crack.

After seeing the photo I was surprised to find he was a virgin. I thought junkies were mad shaggers.

A lot of people came on and said "you can't just post his picture on here that's out of order", when that happened. Probably the same people who have magee's mugshot saved on to their computer to use at certain times.