The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Sad times when the forum's resident Piers Morgan tribute act has to resort to begging for votes on the thread.

Nah only thing I'm begging for is a repeat of the Accies VS Dundee forum. Probably been my strongest performance in a match day thread.

Just clocked this post in the Rangers v Dundee thread. Possibly the worst post I've seen in a long time. If someone ever started a Worst Post Ever thread this would surely be a candidate:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/247780-rngrs-vs-dees-saturday-9th-september/&page=9#comment-11627094

People are trying to force the meltdowns worse than Peter Tobin tried to force that Polish lassie to have sex with him.

Some of us are in different time zones, so a 9pm BST meltdown doesn't suit.
Get the meltdowns kicked off early, I say.
The Tony thread kicked off mid-afternoon IIRC?
That's was the best Sunday thread.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

I am a gift to this forum. Everyone should look at me.

Its either the font that Div uses for the forum or just the way my eyes read it but every time I see your name I think its Irn_Rodger and then I have to remind myself that its Im.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

Am I the only c**t trying to kick this off?

If you want that no-mark to have a meltdown, ignore him. We should probably be concentrating on Bennett's SDL fandom, an unsurprising state of affairs given his keen interest in historical child abuse.