The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Sanchez is clearly just going to sit back and watch the thread implode rather than post anything.

Both magnificent and complete arsehole behaviour.

7 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Rushing through the thread would be a mistake imo. Marshmallo had the Best Posters thread going from September until about Christmas and I don't even think Matty finished the Worst Posters one.

The anticipation rather than the reveal is what caused the meltdowns.

PVfaD17.gif

Just now, The Ginger Prince said:

That post from Dindy regarding Rodger's username wouldn't have looked out of place on a 'BoreDum Guy's post of the week' IMO.

If it had been a top 10 rather than a top 5, Dindeleux's input over the last few days would have earned him a slot comfortably.

That post from Dindy regarding Rodger's username wouldn't have looked out of place on a 'BoreDum Guy's post of the week' IMO.

It's somewhat fitting that in a thread dedicated to the worst Posters in history that he's made a tribute to Grim O'Grady. That was significantly more boring than anything Random Guy has ever posted.

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Post of the year. 

I was called boring earlier in the thread and that was a very boring post.

53 minutes ago, Tynieness said:
An annoying wee w****r that lives in his maws loft.  Banned multiple times for being a fascist and a racist.  In fact it's time he left the building.

Aye I was going to say.

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
If it had been a top 10 rather than a top 5, Dindeleux's input over the last few days would have earned him a slot comfortably.

Bit harsh how do you work that one out? Good to see you've been keeping tabs on me though.

ETA - Once you have a rep in the +50 percentile come back at me bro.

Edited by Dindeleux

7 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Rushing through the thread would be a mistake imo. Marshmallo had the Best Posters thread going from September until about Christmas and I don't even think Matty finished the Worst Posters one.

Didn't he randomly bump the thread saying "Sorry forgot about this was busy. Next up is...." and just carried on?

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Bit harsh how do you work that one out? Good to see you've been keeping tabs on me though.

The Tomato Sauce story and your subsequent justification were the postings of a) a complete arsehole or b) an 8Mile/Magee-type fantasist. More than enough justification.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

ETA - Once you have a rep in the +50 percentile come back at me bro.

This put-down, on the other hand, is clearly the mark of an excellent poster, who has the vital internet currency to prove it.

MMDxk.gif

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Aye, about a year later then revealed someone's name and gave up again.

Some boi.

Absolute LADmiral.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Sadly the same approach didn't work quite as well for Deefiant.

:lol: