The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

We all kinda know the answers though; so not sure about all these expected meltdowns tbh

I'd agree with that. The top five probably won't even post on the thread and there are other attention seekers who are desperate to be on the list but who will have a pretend meltdown.

Aye but only for the top 3 or 4. For someone like yourself you must be interested to see where you rank?

I'll take a passing interest but won't bother me that much as the forums just a bit of craic.
If someone does genuinely have a meltdown then they will have been very deserving of their list place.

Aye but only for the top 3 or 4. For someone like yourself you must be interested to see where you rank?

I'll take a passing interest but won't bother me that much as the forums just a bit of craic.
If someone does genuinely have a meltdown then they will have been very deserving of their list place.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

382.gif

On 03/09/2017 at 22:23, Bert Raccoon said:

1.) Supras - Specifically a c**t.

2.) Non Deluded Dee & Various aliases - Obsessed with Accies and can't stay away from this site.

3.) Weeper Dee - Watched his da get a doing.

4.) Dindeleux - Boring 

5.) Bennett - Twat

Called it.

24 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Tomato Sauce story and your subsequent justification were the postings of a) a complete arsehole or b) an 8Mile/Magee-type fantasist. More than enough justification.

This put-down, on the other hand, is clearly the mark of an excellent poster, who has the vital internet currency to prove it.

MMDxk.gif

You have been watching me closely I see.