The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Don't cry philpy 

Oh aye I'm crying.

Tears of laughter Bobby, tears of laughter. May as well just laugh. Life is good just now. Save the tears for when they are needed. Just had a lovely weekend catching with friends and visiting my parents in their new house. Old man has a few depression issues but the new place is relaxing him a bit.

20 minutes ago, philpy said:

Aye OK. Fair assessment in some parts maybe. Unsure about the puddle bit right enough.

I think someone mixed you up with lichtie4life. Just let it sink in that you're deemed an equal of him, and allow this to shape and improve your posting in the future.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think someone mixed you up with lichtie4life. Just let it sink in that you're deemed an equal of him, and allow this to shape and improve your posting in the future.

He went right downhill after the puddle drinking episode. Disappeared for a while then came back as Young Stalin and Baby Hitler. Used to be funny in the old days but he fair wound people up.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

Wasn't he close to getting a lynching on the subcrawl or something??

I wasn't there but the story I got was that he threw up outside a pub and scooped water out of a puddle to wash his mouth out. It naturally got amplified on here into an act of unspeakable depravity.

Oh aye I'm crying.

Tears of laughter Bobby, tears of laughter. May as well just laugh. Life is good just now. Save the tears for when they are needed. Just had a lovely weekend catching with friends and visiting my parents in their new house. Old man has a few depression issues but the new place is relaxing him a bit.

Why are you calling Ruggy, Bobby?

I wasn't there but the story I got was that he threw up outside a pub and scooped water out of a puddle to wash his mouth out. It naturally got amplified on here into an act of unspeakable depravity.

That doesn't actually sound as bad as I had thought, I just thought he saw a puddle, thought 'aye, I fancy a bit of that!' And went for a drink.

Whilst drunk, you've just puked your booze up, feel a bit disorientated, got spew remnants in your mouth, you see a puddle. I can sort of understand how something like that could happen. He was quite young at the time to wasn't he? Everyone does stupid things whilst steaming at that age.