Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

The judges are soooo desperate for Ashley to win its gotten quite funny! Surely they realise why she isnt popular??? 

I'm sure they do, but she's clearly the best dancer, so it's right they point that out by their scores and comments.

ETA This is shaping up to be quite interesting. Looks like we might have the worst dancer in the final actually winning it. How bizarre.

7 minutes ago, printer said:

I'm sure they do, but she's clearly the best dancer, so it's right they point that out by their scores and comments.

ETA This is shaping up to be quite interesting. Looks like we might have the worst dancer in the final actually winning it. How bizarre.

I dont disagree, just amuses me seeing their shock the first week she was in the dance off  building up to now. I think Stacey will win it and she has provably shown the most imprevement but yeah she isnt as good as Ashley or Faye.

Any one else think for a second that Stacey had not pants on at the paso??? 

Did at 1st so had to check. IMG_3943.jpg

what I’ve noticed from examining the pic is that the left side is definitely a baldy beaver and you can just see some lip but she’s got on some sort of flesh coloured dancing knickers that cut diagonally across coming right out from deep inside her taco. She’s definitely shaved, probably because she knew she’d be pure sweating out her purse from all the dancing and stuff. Seems like a nice girl.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

The launch show for the 2019 series was on last night so that's everyone paired up for the weeks and months ahead.

A few proper no marks in amongst the celebs this year but really looking forward to seeing how they all get on.

• 2 weeks later...