The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Your obsession with Falkirk FC is strange. You come across absolutely mental.

^^^ doesnt understand multi-club forums

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He's not even humorous or insightful either.
Dreadful stuff.

Insightful? :lol: From the guy who thinks Falkirk will over take Morton and Queens :rolleyes:

Yeah, this is definitely the place for insightful.

Like St Mirren last season, Falkirks plight is incredibly humorous. Their fans took things with a lot more class

On 13/11/2017 at 09:29, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Ooft, touchy too.
I said I'd be looking to overtake them if PH gets us organised, not that I think we will.
And quoting your own, ahem, "joke" that we will not get another twelve points. Horrendous.

Nope, that isnt at all what you said. What you said is Morton look dreadful .. how did that work out for you?

28 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Insightful? :lol: From the guy who thinks Falkirk will over take Morton and Queens :rolleyes:

Like St Mirren last season, Falkirks plight is incredibly humorous. Their fans took things with a lot more class

I feel sorry for you. 

53 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Well what else would you expect?

5 hours ago, Sydney Puddefoot said:

I had a really bad feeling about this today, it was that bad I decided to give it a bye, for my football fix I went to Edinburgh to watch the Shire against Civil Service Strollers, 6 quid to get in and the team won 3-1, not the most salubrious of surroundings but got a nice pie and bovril.

The match kicked off at 2pm cos there are no floodlights so on the way home passing Westfield saw lots of fans streaming out of the stadium with around 25 mins to go, used to go to Falkirk and win or lose there was always hope, fraid to say that hope is all but gone now, there are many reasons why this has happened but can't see how Falkirk are going to survive in this league with the staff at their disposal.

Perhaps you should consider merging all your failed football clubs in the East Stirlingshire area, to try and produce one 'superclub' that won't end up getting absolutely sworded by The Famous on a weekly basis. Doesn't seem a likely outcome though. 

1502812027472.jpg.44ade20f37f0eedb5778e032268104b3.jpg

9 hours ago, wullie robb said:

We're well and truly in a relegation fight

No you're not: everyone apart from the village social club team are simply lighting up the cigars now, and looking forward to your inevitable trouncing by Arbroath in the play offs. There's no fight whatsoever in your gormless campaign. Get down. 

1504376501636.thumb.jpg.12a13ffc476ba8381dcfe22122693ce4.jpg

Perhaps you should consider merging all your failed football clubs in the East Stirlingshire area, to try and produce one 'superclub' that won't end up getting absolutely sworded by The Famous on a weekly basis. Doesn't seem a likely outcome though. 
1502812027472.jpg.44ade20f37f0eedb5778e032268104b3.jpg

"The Famous"?

8 hours ago, virginton said:

1504376501636.thumb.jpg.12a13ffc476ba8381dcfe22122693ce4.jpg

Pulls:. "f**k me, so THAT'S what vt looks like? He couldn't score in a club full of blind grannies - that's why he posting on P&B at two o'clock on a Sunday  morning......."

On 20/11/2017 at 00:01, Hughsie said:

As much as some posters from smaller clubs are ripping the heid off it at the thought of us going down - it's just not gonna happen lads. Sorry.

14 hours ago, Hughsie said:

We’re hilariously bad. 

Being that shite is actually quite an achievement. We’re in big trouble. No faith in Hartley to make the changes required to get out of this.

We may well finish above Brechin but the play-offs will be a disaster if we’re stuck with that team.

Would not care a bit if none of those players ever played for us again. Just the worst group I can remember us having. At least the Totten ‘relegation’ season team had inexperience as an excuse.

From "not gonna happen" to "at least the last time we were relegated we had an excuse" in 5 days.  

Image result for laughing gif

20 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

From "not gonna happen" to "at least the last time we were relegated we had an excuse" in 5 days.  

Image result for laughing gif

Ken, it’s grim.

Edit to add that I still think we’ll just about stay up. The fact that would be such a big achievement for us is a total disgrace.

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Pulls:. "f**k me, so THAT'S what vt looks like? He couldn't score in a club full of blind grannies - that's why he posting on P&B at two o'clock on a Sunday  morning......."

Is he an angry drunk, is that what's wrong with him?

Archived